Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mcqueen
3rdforum
6 posters

World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur Empty World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur

Post by 3rdforum Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 21:06

Happened in Las Adelfas apparently

BBC Sport
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur Empty Re: World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur

Post by Mcqueen Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 22:07

Second time he has been stabbed World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur 3275847336 Once unlucky, twice careless, Whats that all about
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur Empty Re: World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur

Post by Topdog Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 22:22

should box clever
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:06

My mate fell on a cactus at Las Adelfas when he was pissed. He woke up the next day wondering WTF?!! He was ripped to bits! World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur 2485877773
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 19:18

Was at a works night out some years back, wore suits back then, group of us heading home trying to get a taxi with no luck, I need a piss, were walking adjacent to a railway line, I jump the wall expecting to land on the banking on the other side, boy did I pick the wrong place to jump the wall, just where the banking was dug away for the line to go under a bridge, fifteen foot or so drop,,, but I was lucky, laded on a bush,,, well not that lucky,,, it was a gorse bush... The big thorns were easy to get rid of, but the baby ones,,, my suit was impregnated with them, every time I wore it more seemed to appear...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 21:42

You little prick.  World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur 3025408739  Must be getting like bronx on GDS. Take their passports away I say. Had the misfortune to visit Skegness today, never been there before, just driving into the town a bunch of guys trying to knock shit out of each other just opposite Morrisons, the one doing most of the punching must have been at least my age.  World Champion Boxer stabbed in Golf Del Sur 3025408739  Think the rest were all pissed, they were on the floor more than standing up fighting. This was 3pm. Carried on driving down the main street and I have never seen more lowlifes in one place in my life. Broken Britain on stark view in one square mile. The place made Wisbech look up market for chrissake.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 22:24

get channel 5 to film it Mince
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 6 Sep 2014 - 19:56

The pound shop was vast, think it may once have been a Woolies. Thats what Las Americas needs, a Euroland to attract these type of tourists. One Euro a pint and a giant bag of crisps for another Euro, perfect. They wont care if its cloudy, as long as its warm enough to show off the tattoos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 2:36