Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Gonna have to read the small print...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Gonna have to read the small print... Empty Gonna have to read the small print...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 Sep 2014 - 13:55

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29325740

Think this extract from the article says it all:-

"A rising number of rejected travel insurance claims have been reversed by the ombudsman in recent years.
    It upheld 53% of complaints last year, up from 42% in 2011."

Typical of insurance companies, quick to take your money but will pull every string not to pay it out...

The law should demand insurance companies make their policy's plain and simple to understand, you take out a policy in good faith only to find clause 245a on page 57 of the policy states,,,,,, WTF...

Maybe next time I'm taking out holiday insurance I'll ask the salesperson to go through and explain every clause in the policy to me, mmmm, may have to take a couple of days holiday to go through it, wonder of my life policy covers me for death of boredom while being read an insurance policy,,, probably not...

Gonna have to read the small print... 1498946960

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 10:51