Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+13
Topdog
WeeBoabfaeGovan
LUCKY
Mermaid
marbro8
Adam Mint
Perfectspecimen
BobMac
Mcqueen
3rdforum
Campbell Brodie
ecky thump
Gypsy
17 posters

Welcome Ecky

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome Ecky

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 May 2016 - 13:24

Look at the date on the posts Adam Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 May 2016 - 13:26

Still pissed probably Welcome Ecky - Page 3 1498946960
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 22 May 2016 - 13:37

DOH...

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3561243520

No ain't pissed (yet), but since I'm cooking Sunday dinner and the fact I studied at the Floyd School of cooking there's a good chance...

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 2084528412  Hic...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 22 May 2016 - 14:04

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739 Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:11

Adam Mint wrote:DOH...

No ain't pissed (yet), but since I'm cooking Sunday dinner and the fact I studied at the Floyd School of cooking there's a good chance...

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 2084528412  Hic... is that the flloyd mayweather school Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739 , the reason i don't post on the other forum is because i had it off with kirsty's partner. he was logging in under different names and calling me a racist with one user name and trying to be all supportive with the other. but i copped him out because he must have been pissed and called me a racist under the user name that he was being all pally pally with Welcome Ecky - Page 3 506932706 then tried to delete everything he had posted. and nothing was done about it when i complained. well lets face it how do you ban your own partner for miss use of the forum?. so i just kicked it into touch because it is run by cretins  Hi
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:12

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 1498946960 Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739 Lifes a blur
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 30 May 2016 - 16:20

marbro8 wrote:

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 2084528412  Hic... is that the flloyd mayweather school Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739 , the reason i don't post on the other forum is because i had it off with kirsty's partner. he was logging in under different names and calling me a racist with one user name and trying to be all supportive with the other. but i copped him out because he must have been pissed and called me a racist under the user name that he was being all pally pally with Welcome Ecky - Page 3 506932706 then tried to delete everything he had posted. and nothing was done about it when i complained. well lets face it how do you ban your own partner for miss use of the forum?. so i just kicked it into touch because it is run by cretins  Hi

Look mate, just cos you don't like Scots, Irish, Welsh, coloured people of all shades and them  Eastern Europeans don't mean your a racist,,, just English...

Flag Flag Flag
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:19

Adam Mint wrote:
    marbro8 wrote:

Look mate, just cos you don't like Scots, Irish, Welsh, coloured people of all shades and them  Eastern Europeans don't mean your a racist,,, just English...

Flag Flag Flag
    i actually love anyone british. i was over the moon that scotland voted to stay part of britain. what i don't like is people born here that think it is ok to rubbish britain and think it is ok to try and blow us up Welcome Ecky - Page 3 1498946960 . i hate muslim extremism. and i hate eastern europeans coming here and either scrounging begging claiming benefit's and putting a strain on our NHS Angry3
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:21

how did you last so long on the other forum M8 ?? Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:23

I hate any kind of extremism, muslim or not. If you are religious, fine, whatever rocks your boat, just don't come near me spouting any of that diatribe
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:32

Well said Welcome Ecky - Page 3 294053457 another is gay pride marching down the middle of the road, Shut up,
    Can you imagine I'm straight march, WTF shut up. I dont care what people do in private, just Shut the feck up about it, Who set me off   Welcome Ecky - Page 3 16779677
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:37

3rdforum wrote:how did you last so long on the other forum M8 ?? Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739
     i don't know? Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739 but i think many members had the same sympathies. like essexeddie and medman etc. to be honest i don't know what the immigration problem is in ireland? but here in england we are bursting at the seem's. we are an island ffs. the sooner that vote to get out of the EU comes the better Welcome Ecky - Page 3 16779677
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:46

Hand guns its the only way, owt with a tan BANG Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:49

Watched a programme on BBC 1 called break in Britain ,it was about Leeds, one part showed a classroom full of kids , not a white face in sight including the teacher, find that quite sad
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Tue 31 May 2016 - 19:52

searcher wrote:Watched a programme on BBC 1 called break in Britain ,it was about Leeds, one part showed a classroom full of kids , not a white face in sight including the teacher, find that quite sad
    my nephew's lad has had to travel over 10 miles to get into a school because the one's on his doorstep are full of polish kids. now that is sad Welcome Ecky - Page 3 16779677
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 31 May 2016 - 20:03

The kids dont know any different, I have some photos of Lexie's weekend with the scouts, 20% with tans, but they were born here so this is home,
    Lexie has a mate that looks libian or around there, if i asked her about it she would think i was odd Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3561243520 too late now to do anything about it,
     I believe its us old folk that find it shocking now because we know different, as we say down her the jobs fecked Welcome Ecky - Page 3 1498946960
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 31 May 2016 - 20:10

Get a grip, what has being In or Out of the EU to do with immigration.  The UK has open borders for EU citizens, but the thousands you seem to be talking about are mostly illegal.  You can´t stop them coming when you are in the EU so how will you stop them when you are Out.

You have no idea how many are actually in the country.  According to statistics 257,000 EU nationals came to live in Britain in the 12 months to September 2015, and 630,000 national insurance numbers were issued in the 12 months to December 2015. That is a big discrepancy.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 31 May 2016 - 20:12

Welcome Ecky - Page 3 3025408739 Yep jobs buggered
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 31 May 2016 - 20:56

We have a big Polish community and a feckin huge amount of British citizens, a small but vibrant Indian community and very little of anything else. They did some kind of research in the Central Statistics office about how many people over here are entitled to vote in the upcoming referendum. Turns out that over 6% of our population are British citizens ( I'd well believe it by the amount of English accents picking up their kids at school ) and about the same amount of Polish. I don't mind it tbh, because the vast majority of our immigrants are working. The amount of political asylums seekers has dropped by 90% since our economic crash. Also, one HUGE benefit of out recession was that social welfare fraud was virtually wiped out basically cos we couldn't afford to do nothing. We used to have Eastern Europeans flying in on Ryanair every month to sign on and fly back the same day. Don't know what its like in UK but here, you only sign on every 4 weeks and your social is paid direct into your bank a/c. Thats all finished with now. The asylums seekers aren't allowed work which I find ridiculous as they are completely supported by the taxpayer and some of their cases take up to 10 years to come to a conclusion. There should be a 6 week turn around on those cases so as not to give them a chance to have kids here which makes deportation very tricky. I agree with Gypsy, the referendum has little to do with immigration  ( from EU countries.). I'll tell you what should be done. Any EU citizen should be free to live in any EU country but if they are claiming social, it should only be at the rates (if any) of their original country. If I had  vote over here on the same referendum, I'd vote to leave, not because of any immigration issues, but the fact that they completely and totally shafted us regarding the enforced bail out of the banks here ( which was something that the Spanish taxpayers didn't have to accept btw).
    This wave of immigrants crossing the med has been caused the Blair/Bush "old Boy's network" who went chasing shadows after 9/11 with no long term plan. If anyone is looking to blame someone for this, start there. The only way to tackle it is with the countries bordering the med but guess what, because the US/UK old boys network tacitly encouraged democracy/uprising in these Arab countries, there is now no effective government anywhere to deal with the situation.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 31 May 2016 - 21:06

Nice post Dermot  good Welcome Ecky - Page 3 89616211
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Tue 31 May 2016 - 21:12

3rdforum wrote:We have a big Polish community and a feckin huge amount of British citizens, a small but vibrant Indian community and very little of anything else. They did some kind of research in the Central Statistics office about how many people over here are entitled to vote in the upcoming referendum. Turns out that over 6% of our population are British citizens ( I'd well believe it by the amount of English accents picking up their kids at school ) and about the same amount of Polish. I don't mind it tbh, because the vast majority of our immigrants are working. The amount of political asylums seekers has dropped by 90% since our economic crash. Also, one HUGE benefit of out recession was that social welfare fraud was virtually wiped out basically cos we couldn't afford to do nothing. We used to have Eastern Europeans flying in on Ryanair every month to sign on and fly back the same day. Don't know what its like in UK but here, you only sign on every 4 weeks and your social is paid direct into your bank a/c. Thats all finished with now. The asylums seekers aren't allowed work which I find ridiculous as they are completely supported by the taxpayer and some of their cases take up to 10 years to come to a conclusion. There should be a 6 week turn around on those cases so as not to give them a chance to have kids here which makes deportation very tricky. I agree with Gypsy, the referendum has little to do with immigration  ( from EU countries.). I'll tell you what should be done. Any EU citizen should be free to live in any EU country but if they are claiming social, it should only be at the rates (if any) of their original country. If I had  vote over here on the same referendum, I'd vote to leave, not because of any immigration issues, but the fact that they completely and totally shafted us regarding the enforced bail out of the banks here ( which was something that the Spanish taxpayers didn't have to accept btw).
    This wave of immigrants crossing the med has been caused the Blair/Bush "old Boy's network" who went chasing shadows after 9/11 with no long term plan. If anyone is looking to blame someone for this, start there. The only way to tackle it is with the countries bordering the med but guess what, because the US/UK old boys network tacitly encouraged democracy/uprising in these Arab countries, there is now no effective government anywhere to deal with the situation.
    Welcome Ecky - Page 3 294053457
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 31 May 2016 - 21:15

Thanks Bill and Marbs. i deliberately used the term "old boy's network" cos I'd pretty much guarantee if the American or British people had a say in the invasion of Iraq/afghanistan, they would have told their governments to stick it up their arse. George W was finished what Daddy started and Tony Blair didn't have the balls to say "no".
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Tue 31 May 2016 - 21:39

3rdforum wrote:Thanks Bill and Marbs. i deliberately used the term "old boy's network" cos I'd pretty much guarantee if the American or British people had a say in the invasion of Iraq/afghanistan, they would have told their governments to stick it up their arse. George W was finished what Daddy started and Tony Blair didn't have the balls to say "no".
    I still can't believe that blair hasn't been locked up for war crimes Welcome Ecky - Page 3 16779677
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 31 May 2016 - 22:08

Some great posts on this page, this forum will be in danger of becoming a place for serious thinkers. Naw, that will never happen, but nice to see it when needed.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 31 May 2016 - 22:26

Mcqueen wrote:Well said Welcome Ecky - Page 3 294053457 another is gay pride marching down the middle of the road, Shut up,
    Can you imagine I'm straight march, WTF shut up. I dont care what people do in private, just Shut the feck up about it, Who set me off   Welcome Ecky - Page 3 16779677
     If we started a "Straight Pride" organisation, chances are we would be prosecuted for discrimination. Welcome Ecky - Page 3 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 21:25