Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. Empty We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:32

Well done guys and gals, I don't know about you lot but this place is really starting to look and feel like a forum now. More organised, looks not bad. We just need more members, Ladies especially, as they are great at gossiping and spreading the word!We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. 1 We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. 294053457

Last edited by The Lone Ranger on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 21:31; edited 1 time in total
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. Empty Re: We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now.

Post by Topdog Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:34

Totally agree and I am doing some bits but if anyone can pm or mail people. I have already emailed a couple of old friends on an elsewhere place.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. Empty Re: We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now.

Post by cunningham Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:35

The Lone Ranger wrote:Well done guys and gals, I don't know about you lot but this place is really starting to look and feel like a forum now. More organised, looks not bad. We just need more members, Ladies especially, as they are great at gossiping and spreading the word! We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. 294053457
    and being bitchy and nasty. We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:37

Topdog wrote:Totally agree and I am doing some bits but if anyone can pm or mail people. I have already emailed a couple of old friends on an elsewhere place.

Nice one TD, if we can all just e-mail one person it will soon spread the word. We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:42

Just mention my name, never short on chicks, Thanks LR you are making it tidy, Me and technology just dont get on, Mary's not much better, I dont know why i let him tag along, :oops:
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:54

underdog wrote:Just mention my name, never short on chicks, Thanks LR you are making it tidy, Me and technology just dont get on, Mary's not much better, I dont know why i let him tag along, :oops:
    I will give you Mary, great job LR and a Co.
    If people can also find places where we can mention us and post a link.
    I have been searching and just dump a link everywhere I go, but suggestions would be good.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 21:04

Topdog wrote:
    I will give you Mary, great job LR and a Co.
    If people can also find places where we can mention us and post a link.
    I have been searching and just dump a link everywhere I go, but suggestions would be good.
    I'm not on any of those social network thingys TD. Don't know how to work them. We are starting to look and feel like a Forum now. 878948377
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 21:31

Me neither.....Billy no mates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 14:22