Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Derren Brown The experiments -Assination

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Derren Brown The experiments -Assination Empty Derren Brown The experiments -Assination

Post by Mermaid Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:57

I have just watched this on iplayer as my daughter and others on FB were talking about it. Iam not sure what to think but very impressive and scary at the same time. Did anyone watch it?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Derren Brown The experiments -Assination Empty Re: Derren Brown The experiments -Assination

Post by Mcqueen Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 10:33

Mmm, I'm not too sure about it, Why would the first girl have a sound reciever up her jumper, If she was picked at random Derren Brown The experiments -Assination 1695130124 Bit like question time, Already with set questions and answers,
    Same with countdown, Team of of people helping the celebs look inteligent, but the celebs have ear pieces in, Most things like that are set up for the programe. If that was possible to do, i cant imagine country's waisting millions on war, Send in a victim to assassinate, gaddafi, saddam etc
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Derren Brown The experiments -Assination Empty Re: Derren Brown The experiments -Assination

Post by Mischief Maker Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 13:41

but then he manged to pass the lie detector cos according to the expert he genuinely didn't remember shooting the gun so to him it wasn't a lie

i loved it :-D
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 13:55

I will have to watch it, Didnt somebody get away with murder by saying they was sleep walking.
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 10:50

I love watching his programmes, I find it very interesting that someone can play trick with your mind like that. I saw one the other day, he got a wallet stuffed it with money but let it stick out so you could see it, then he placed it on a pavement in a very bust city centre and drew a circle around it, people were looking but just walked around it, probably just because it had the circle around it lol. Very interesting
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:42

well didn't see last week's but last night was an experiment to see if he could guilt someone into confessing to a murder
    that poor guy looked like he was going to top himself
    god knows how they remove the link from the sound to making him feel guilty
    he'll be confessing to all sorts now!

derren brown ep 3

Last edited by Mischief Maker on Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:46

Was that him with the icecream on his forehead, What a waste ?
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:51

no that's some american doing that
    but i agree what a waste

i am starting to think that we need to watch out for these people though - putting their powers to evil uses!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:53

I can make your mum go to the toilet...I just tell her we're going for a run in the car. Derren Brown The experiments -Assination 3077217049
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:56

🤣 🤣
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:57

you can go off people you know
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 21:00

i'm your first born think i'll be alright :Happy:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 21:07

Nowt worse than loose flaps,
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 21:09

wouldn't have been me i was trying to strangle myself so had to be rescued...
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 22:47

watched last weeks and it made me feel awful
    this time it was about mob rule and the decisions a crowd will make when they are anonymous
    basically they were controlling the things happening to one guy
    everytime they were given a choice between a good thing to happen and a bad thing and everytime they picked the bad thing up to the point of the guy being kidnapped

i won't spoil the ending but a good few looked pretty ashamed of themselves and damn right!

ep 2
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 22:50

Oo, i cant fill my head with things like that, Makes me sleep strange Derren Brown The experiments -Assination 12269493 Then i have a bad day because i'm tired, Plus i'm diabetic, Derren Brown The experiments -Assination 2519755782

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 1:13