Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

The Sound of Musicals in Tenerife

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

The Sound of Musicals in Tenerife Empty The Sound of Musicals in Tenerife

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 9:45

Wee preview...

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

The Sound of Musicals in Tenerife Empty Re: The Sound of Musicals in Tenerife

Post by 3rdforum Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 13:04

Where's it on?? You think they would include that for those that don't know or did I miss it?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 14:21

3rdforum wrote:Where's it on?? You think they would include that for those that don't know or did I miss it?

It is a good show seen it 3 or 4 times.  The did our K9 Xmas dinner 2 years ago.  They keep changing/updating first saw it when Jason Lee was the main performer, he must have been back in the Uk for 7 or 8 years now.  

D it is on at SHOWTIME - TENERIFE !!!  Next to the Karting place  in Adeje.  This is their Website they also do the Comedy Club and odds and ends like Roy Chubby Brown, Jimmy Cricket etc
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 15:08

Yeah, I know where it is on M, just thinking they should have had it prominently displayed in their advertising video. I wouldn't mind going to see it though generally I avoid musicals like the plague.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 15:19

A tip, package we went on included meal and free wine,,, wine was shit, the fix, had a word in the waitresses ear, gave her a good tip at the start of the night and we were served the good wine not the house vinegar...

Informative forum this...

The Sound of Musicals in Tenerife 120275

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 18:24