Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

British Summer Time (BST) Ends.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 Empty Re: British Summer Time (BST) Ends.

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:07

Bagged himself a disabled spot too, Round here you would be clamped and towed away,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 Empty Re: British Summer Time (BST) Ends.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:13

Underdog wrote:Bagged himself a disabled spot too, Round here you would be clamped and towed away,

Ah! It's white lines, not legally enforceable, I think...plus, it was for the twat who lived below us and they are in a care home now. Their flat still has all their belongings in it though and folk are crying out for accomodation.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:19

Perfectspecimen wrote:British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 3979496955 I know, but whats happened to Gypsy, Cru and Kaz. I know Queenie is on Holiday, has someone upset them?

I wondered where cru was. Maybe she is busy and has forgotten us British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 1554180325
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:31

Ive lived here 20 years, About 4 years ago they came round and put permit only parking, They said it was because of the stadium, So we could have a permit with registation number on, No good to me, We could also have a visitors permit, Great, No they all got pinched, So i could have a business permit for £50, Great, No they wrote and said you cant run a business from your house, We want it back, What about my £50, No admin charges, So i cant park outside my house, Then they wonder why there isnt any grass in gardens left, During the day the streets are empty, A sneaky little feck drives past in the morning in an umarked van, looking at cars without permits, You know students arnt the brightest people on the planet, So he gets his wages early, Thing that winds me up the most is, He has a suntan, Had a right verbal with him one day, Paul over the road came back after walking his dogs, he got his nose 5mm from the warden, And gave him the hair dryer treatment, He soon took off, I liked that alot, How much is road tax ?, Cheeky bleeders
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:52

Put all your cars in the cricket ground car-park. Tell them they all park outside your gaff on match days... British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 3077217049
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 18:35

Round here, If the floodlights are on, Walk, I have a million friends that want to park in my drives,So i have today my 7 cars, My students have 5, Sons visiting today 2 more, Who am i that gosling bloke that made millions with NCP carparks British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 1695130124 , How much is that in road tax, Oi you cant park there,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 18:40

Clear your drive out on match days Reg, and hire the spaces out...wonga!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 18:52

I was sat on my wall one day, Talking to paul who just moved in, A jaguar with 4 business types came in the street looking for somewhere to park, Driver winds down his window and said, "is there anywhere we can park we are late for the cricket" I said here for a tenner pointing to my drive next door, In like a flash, really gratefull, Paul looked at me and said "you canny feck" I said its supply and demand mate, He still laughs about it now, I wouldnt mind i didnt own that house then British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 19:11

Underdog wrote:I was sat on my wall one day, Talking to paul who just moved in, A jaguar with 4 business types came in the street looking for somewhere to park, Driver winds down his window and said, "is there anywhere we can park we are late for the cricket" I said here for a tenner pointing to my drive next door, In like a flash, really gratefull, Paul looked at me and said "you canny feck" I said its supply and demand mate, He still laughs about it now, I wouldnt mind i didnt own that house then British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 3025408739

That's the game... British Summer Time (BST) Ends. - Page 2 3318427985

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 3 Jun 2024 - 16:05