Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. Empty Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 9:52

According to the Communities Secretary Eric Pickles, councils would have the power to reduce or remove Council Tax relief. The money made would be used to keep overall council tax bills down he said.
    BBC News
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. Empty Re: Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount.

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 10:56

So the converation would have been, "Eric get out there and find some money from somewhere"
    Were running short of it, Another boat load just landed and they need a house income and flat screen tv's, Eric will have said,"where will i get that from" Person above him will have said " take it off somebody that has too much," What like an MP, No silly dont do that, Find some well off peasants,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. Empty Re: Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount.

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 12:23

It must be hard trying to find well off peasants now Reg, cant be many left 'cept you and me. Quickly running out of fags, looks like I will have to soon replenish stocks, pain in the ass it is, 4 hours to the shop and 4 hours back. Best stop off at a bar or 2 then.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 12:32

Good plan, i miss a fag, Weighed myself this morning, Heading for 12st, I was 11st in april, So which is worse, Over wieght or ciggies, See if i spring in to action when i start injections, Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 4191362722
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 12:52

Whatever you do is bad for you, keep away from those docs too. I told Patsy she stops breathing sometimes at night and I give her a kick to start her up again. She has obviously gone and told the quack about this because on Tuesday she is going to the hospital to have her sleep monitored. They will discover that she snores of course but the other bit was just a wind up. Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 755705644 If I tell her the truth now she wont believe me so I will apologise instead to NHS for wasting time and money.....
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:57

Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 3077217049you are terrible Vince. If she ever finds out she will make your life hell as I would if Cam did that to me
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:10

Hehe. Its her fault, she dyes her hair blond. Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 3754190863
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:19

Can you dye yourself stupid Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 1695130124
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:26

I dont know but shes always been dumb........ended up with me, say no more. Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:35

Janet can read my emails from work, Just incase its important, I dont think she reads this lot, She's happy it keeps me quiet for a bit, Hope Patsy dosent read yours Vince. Might be a bit tricky like,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:43

She thinks its silly, she could be right for once. Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 2501716212
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:34

I just owned up, now I'm not getting a coffee....Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 3894787733 Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 3077217049
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:44

Did she thump you? It would serve you right! Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 427302201
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:46

Ha ha, she has relented already, kettles on. Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 2501716212
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:54

Perfectspecimen wrote:Ha ha, she has relented already, kettles on. Second homes could lose Council Tax Discount. 2501716212

Ah, she knows which side the bread is buttered then...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:54

Treat em mean Vince, If your nice they leave you for being boring, Give her a slap later, Just to make sure she understands
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 21:57

Yea, spanking, we will have to try that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 13:40