Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mcqueen
3rdforum
6 posters

Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back"

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" Empty Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back"

Post by 3rdforum Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 14:15

BBC
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" Empty Re: Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back"

Post by Mcqueen Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 17:02

Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" 1498946960  Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" 506932706
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" Empty Re: Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back"

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 19:27

Nasty. 
    I see a footballer has been accused of sexual activity with a 15 year old, now I wonder if that was a wanna be WAG........
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 20:52

I couldn't read it all. It was horrible what happened to that girl.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 20:58

Found it hard to read myself. I didn't finish it either. It was getting worse with each line
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 21:01

3rdforum wrote:Found it hard to read myself. I didn't finish it either. It was getting worse with each line
    I agree,It made me feel sick
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 21:53

I am so glad that you both said that because I read it earlier, and also couldn´t finish the article. It upset me so much that I just didn´t feel there was anything I could say on this thread in fact halfway through it I just closed down this forum it felt so bad.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:16

I also only read it halfway through, and thought whys this cu#t being interviewed, get rid...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 7:53

I avoid stuff i dont like, You know a few lines in Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" 506932706 Savages
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 13:10

Would seem I'm not the only one asking why he was being interviewed...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-31724516
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 13:18

I think that once the interview took place, it should be published. It was harrowing to read but shines a spotlight on this"culture" that seems to be embedded in Indian male society. Most right minded people were/are disgusted by the lack of conscience never mind the rape itself. They should also publicly broadcast the hangings.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 13:46

Got to disagree, just gives the twats in their minds a bit of fame which they don't deserve, recall there being a program on TV some time back with that twat Trevor McDonald interviewing prisoners on death row in the USA, had to watch it cos someone else wanted to, what a load of shite, again just gave the twats their moment of fame...
    Once convicted that's it, goodbye, I don't want to hear or see anything of them again unless they have some leagal right to appeal, and that should be through the courts not the media...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 14:03

Do you not think thats brushing it under the carpet? Because the crime is so horrific, it would be better off "out of sight, out of mind"?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 14:23

Hit squads, bit like the shoot to kill Maggie thought up. Any trouble bang, Prisons would be half full Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" 506932706
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 14:37

3rdforum wrote:Do you not think thats brushing it under the carpet? Because the crime is so horrific, it would be better off "out of sight, out of mind"?

Do you think, Fred West, Gary Glitter,  Dr Shipman, Max Clifford, the Welsh guy who  killed that April girl,  the religious twats who cut of that soldiers head in the street, and all the other perverts, murderers etc should have been given their own tv slots to spout their take on the whatever they done...

They're all horrendous crimes, the horrendousness of the crime speaks for itself, the reporting of the court case if done properly, not as in the OJ and bland runner cases, should get the seriousness of the crime over to the public without the need for a freak show...
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 21:53

Adam Mint wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:Do you not think thats brushing it under the carpet? Because the crime is so horrific, it would be better off "out of sight, out of mind"?

Do you think, Fred West, Gary Glitter,  Dr Shipman, Max Clifford, the Welsh guy who  killed that April girl,  the religious twats who cut of that soldiers head in the street, and all the other perverts, murderers etc should have been given their own tv slots to spout their take on the whatever they done...

They're all horrendous crimes, the horrendousness of the crime speaks for itself, the reporting of the court case if done properly, not as in the OJ and bland runner cases, should get the seriousness of the crime over to the public without the need for a freak show...
    good
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 23:31

Its hard to argue with that! I'm going to give up playing devil's advocate Rapist says "Victim Shouldn't Have Fought Back" 426031496

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 15:11