Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
3rdforum
celine
8 posters

Hi thankyou for your welcome message

celine
    celine

UK Female Posts : 1

Hi thankyou for your welcome message Empty Hi thankyou for your welcome message

Post by celine Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 0:04

Hi my name is celine..
    we have been visiting tenerife for several years..we have a long term let in tenerife south
    hopefully we will be moving lock stock and barrel in the next few months with a few teenagers and a dog
    Hi thankyou for your welcome message 3712204970
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Hi thankyou for your welcome message Empty Re: Hi thankyou for your welcome message

Post by 3rdforum Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 5:06

Hi Celine and welcome to the forum. One of our members, Topdog, made the very same move 2 years ago and also Gypsy about 8 years ago so we should be able to help in regards as to what to expect, paperwork etc etc. Any questions just ask away. We also have a number of owners who can advise re: solicitors etc.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Hi thankyou for your welcome message Empty Re: Hi thankyou for your welcome message

Post by Mcqueen Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 7:29

Dermot what you doing up so early Hi thankyou for your welcome message 3275847336 Welcome Celine, Hi thankyou for your welcome message 3712204970
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 8:22

Hi, Celine. Welcome to the forum. Hi
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 8:59

Is that your dog in the photo? What a beauty!! Gypsy and Topdog are both dog lovers and I think Topdog brought his dog with him when he moved. Gypsy is also very involved in the K9 dog shelter in Tenerife.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 9:32

Hi Celine,welcome to the forum. Hi welcome
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 11:47

Hi thankyou for your welcome message 2084528412
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 13:42

Hi Celine,  Hi thankyou for your welcome message 2610016412 you probably know lots of people on the island already, but if not we regularly have meet ups where we head out to a nice restaurant.  Perhaps you would like to join us on the next one if you are here.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 0:02

and some shite ones if McQueen chooses them. Welcome Celine, if you want to know about sausages then ask me, I also can advise on getting a dog here as mine came by me organizing not some overpriced company that just do what the airlines do anyway. Paperwork well don't go messing getting an NIE and then latera resedentia, get both in one hit. What else oh yeah any steaks, joints or best back bacon, I have those too. Seriously not sure of your real age but  healthcare here is very good just get it right. Weather is crap though as we have just had the very worst winter of all time. beer is expensive, well in the resorts, flights are very nice coming here but hate the ones that take you back to UK, goodnight. Oh PS I have two dogs, one came with me along with a cat named Tigger who saw McQueen and jumped the wall and another dog rescued here due to Gypsy taking us to a K9 charity do and saying it was a tiny little puppy and loved us. It is now the most powerful dog I have ever had and runs like a horse, too big to ride though, unless you are PERFECTSPECIMEN and he will ride anything. Goodnight again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 1:31