Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh good...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... Empty I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh good...

Post by Adam Mint Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 19:52

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-35220941
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... Empty Re: I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh good...

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 20:53

How many foreigners have said haggis is shite? I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... Empty Re: I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh good...

Post by Adam Mint Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 21:09

Never mind the foreigners what about the Scott's, I bet it's feckin more than voted for independance...

Flag
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 21:47

I like haggis and that cullen skink I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 293354018
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 22:15

When I make fish pie I put a tin of that cullen skink in it, or lobster bisque depending on what taste I'm looking for...

As you say I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 293354018 Yum...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 5 Jan 2016 - 9:15

Whats that then, Cuttle fish ink????? I dont even like whisky. Scotch pies and scotch eggs are shite too.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 5 Jan 2016 - 14:22

It's a thick soup, smoked haddock, potatoes and onions,,, as Dermo says yum...

When making fish pie as I said earlier I either used a tin of Baxters Cullen Skink or their Lobster Bisque for the stock, last time I made one couldn't get a tin of either in Asda, wonder if they've delisted them, acquired taste or to expensive, they were about two quid a tin, ended up using fish stock cubes, acceptable but not the same...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 15:05

War... I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 2419626307 BBC Scotland

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 15:27

Adam Mint wrote:War... I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 2419626307 BBC Scotland

Bring it on! Angry3 I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 15:40

I've been the but of penis jokes I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 1483819851 They called me baby arm at school  I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 18:03

I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 3025408739 I knew right from the start this cock up would come to neigh  good... 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:17