Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade Empty More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade

Post by 3rdforum Fri 29 Jan 2016 - 22:50

Tenerife News
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade Empty Re: More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 11:01

There seems to be a great emphasis on "with strict observance of legality and transparency.”. I'm assuming there wasn't any before? More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade 3025408739
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade Empty Re: More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade

Post by searcher Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 18:45

One thing that needs to be sorted out vis a vis legality is the massive increase in the amount of people using tandem electric scooter type vehicles, they are a bloody nuisance and need to be curbed, I'm not talking about invalid carriages ,the ones I am talking about are being used by able bodied people who are too idle to walk, some hotel reception areas are like bloody car parks with these machines being charged up I'm surprised the hotels don't charge able bodied people for electricity use , they charge for most other things. grrrrrrrrrr
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:03

la policia was meant to be cracking down on that since last september. gypsy was writing about it somewhere. guess they cant be arsed
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:04

have they finished the roadworks along the golden mile yet Bill?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:14

Ha most of it is trashed already More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade 1498946960, bollards knocked over, roundabout gardens run over by coaches, wrong choice of pavement material, (slate that soaks up oil etc) looks a blady mess,   4 Million euros cost, some fecker wants a slap,
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:18

Mostly Dermot ,just bits and pieces at some corners, looks good to me, traffic seems to flow quite well.

Another thing that is on the increase is dog shit particularly in L.C. San Telmo in particular is very bad from The Slowboat into Revron Plaza ,in places it is impossible to put your feet in a place free from,cajo.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:27

Shog dite More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade 1498946960  Owners should lick it up   More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade 506932706 Think most of it is those little yapping feckers that women carry about like trophys
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:35

Some side streets actually reek, we call the area around the old zoo shit alley it is totally disgusting, some owners only pick up if you are watching them ,if they think nobody noticed they just walk away, I usually clear my throat [cough] and roll my eyes ,works most times.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 19:44

I watch the police tell owners to keep dogs on a lead along vista sur walk way, More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade 3469963473
     but away from there up the side streets people let them run free, so thats the toilets then  More Top End Developments For Arona Over Next Decade 3057379431
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 30 Jan 2016 - 20:33

My digs wash their hands too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:16