Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
3rdforum
Gypsy
6 posters

I now understand why some people dont believe in god

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

I now understand why some people dont believe in god Empty I now understand why some people dont believe in god

Post by Gypsy Tue 22 Mar 2016 - 13:19

I now understand why some people dont believe in god 12801110
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

I now understand why some people dont believe in god Empty Re: I now understand why some people dont believe in god

Post by 3rdforum Tue 22 Mar 2016 - 16:28

I now understand why some people dont believe in god 294053457
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

I now understand why some people dont believe in god Empty Re: I now understand why some people dont believe in god

Post by Adam Mint Tue 22 Mar 2016 - 16:38

Yip, but when is the world going to accept it, as I've said on here before. I sussed it was a load of shite when I was a kid, told my parents where to stick Sunday school...

But religion of every type is rammed down kids throats all over the planet, why, why tell them a load of feckin bollocks, should be stopped...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 0:30

You know what I have always found hilarious, The leader of the Catholics (the Pope) is the most high and mighty living religious person, second to God and yet his lot killed Gods son, you kill my son I won't be giving you a well paid job and yer own country with free sex.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 17:12

I thought the Jews got the blame for that? I now understand why some people dont believe in god 3275847336
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 17:19

Dont matter I now understand why some people dont believe in god 3275847336  All of it is made up and added to as we go along, God my arse  I now understand why some people dont believe in god 1498946960 I now understand why some people dont believe in god 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 20:09

The 4 by 2's handed him over and Popes lot did the deed of putting him up for the night, they nailed it.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 22:57

There were no Catholics or Christians then. They were all Jews including Jesus. Christians were the followers of Christ who only started when they started following the teaching of Jesus. Load of blox no matter who killed who. Sad thing is, they are still killing in his name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 16:24