Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Topdog
3rdforum
searcher
Mcqueen
8 posters

Reg in Tenerife

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Reg in Tenerife Empty Reg in Tenerife

Post by Mcqueen Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 20:53

2 more sleeps then i'm out of here Dancing only down side is the needy old couple that is in next door, they mean well but i do wish they would feck off before i get there,
    but no they are in until the 25th so i will creep about so they dont know if i'm in or out Reg in Tenerife 3025408739 Blox
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Reg in Tenerife Empty Re: Reg in Tenerife

Post by searcher Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 21:17

Week today and we're of to Cyprus ,been reading some horror stories about chaotic scenes at Paphos airport at passport control, I love the Cypriot people but unfortunately they are the most incompetent bunch of tossers on the planet, if they ain't being paid directly they just don't want to know, Oh and when we arrive the water is cut off for 2 days , oh well some things never change ,just wonder how long we'll have to wait for our first power cut, when I go to Cyprus I do a Wurzel Gummage and change my head when I arrive or I would crack up  Reg in Tenerife 16779677
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 21:57

Went to Ayia Napa 20 years ago. Had a great holiday but no kids then. Would love to go back again.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 22:31

I like Cyprus.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 1:39

Mcqueen wrote:2 more sleeps then i'm out of here Dancing only down side is the needy old couple that is in next door, they mean well but i do wish they would feck off before i get there,
    but no they are in until the 25th so i will creep about so they dont know if i'm in or out Reg in Tenerife 3025408739 Blox

They will be fine, we left a good few beers in the fridge plus a can of WD40 type stuff under the sink so they will be well lubricated...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 7:53

Reg in Tenerife 1498946960 Cant wait  Reg in Tenerife 3913804730
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 9:21

How long you out for Reg? I am out on 19th April but only 3 days.  Reg in Tenerife 1460810463 Hic.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 9:27

Until the 22nd, So we can have a meet up, If your drinking you better bring Kev, i dont do drinking, well 2 or 3 but thats my lot, get intouch Reg in Tenerife 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 9:44

Kev dont drink either, hes always driving. Dont have your phone number now so send it in a PM Reg. Might be staying round Kevs anyway, or on a park bench somewhere..........
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 10:00

Love Cyprus went there twice a year from 83 when there was only one hotel in Paphos & no airport . They used to bus you from Larnaca airport always middle of the night & stop for coffee half way .Best people ever ,just don't get the weather in winter that Tenerife gets x
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 15:08

Yes remember when you used to check in and go for a lie on the beach or have a drink in a taverna,only recently that they were introduced to real coffee, it was either nescafe or Greek muck, and the food was awful in the resorts, you had to visit the villages for good food, this is our first visit for 4 years ,so hope the St George in Chlorikas is up to scratch
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 17:44

Too close to all them Middle East nutters for my liking bill... Reg in Tenerife 1498946960
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 18:05

searcher wrote:Yes remember when you used to check in and go for a lie on the beach or have a drink in a taverna,only recently that they were introduced to real coffee, it was either nescafe or Greek muck, and the food was awful in the resorts, you had to visit the villages for good food, this is our first visit for 4 years ,so hope the St George in Chlorikas is up to scratch
    I'm sure it will be lovely , get some meze & a few brandy sours down you . 
    If you want a really good traditional meal go to Phidias Tavern in Peyia , you won't get better food & good brandy . Lovely views as well was there in July last year . Have a lovely time x
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 19:51

Hate Peyia, it is just a big British housing estate now, and the services, water, electric and refuse collection etc seldom function properly, it's not the lovely little village it used to be
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 22:02

searcher wrote:Hate Peyia, it is just a big British housing estate now, and the services, water, electric and refuse collection etc seldom function properly, it's not the lovely little village it used to be
    Hate that's abit strong ! the restaurant I told you is on its own not in Peyia I've been going to it for over 30 years .
    Where your staying has a lot of ex pats living there I have a friend that has a villa & beauty salon there anyway enjoy x
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 22:30

Yes we know Phidias very well ,just off the main road , we generally go for dinner as it has good entertainment at night, clientele 99% Brits,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 2:52