Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
Perfectspecimen
Topdog
8 posters

What is your favourite Tipple

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite Tipple

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 13:54

Gypsy wrote:Think that's sorted it.

What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 View_f10

What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 New_ba10
    Wow, nice pad Gipsy. Your old man must have laid a lot of driveways. Where's the caravan?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 13:56

It's round the back. He also had horses.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:23

Is it those ones chained up on the grass verge up the road?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:30

PS I'm not going to discuss this with you further as we are OT, but buy me a G&T and I'll tell you all the details.
    What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 120275
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:33

Sorry G, I will bring a bottle round. You want fat or thin Tonica?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 9:00

Gypsy wrote:

What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 1199265026 I think that's a nice place but I am up in Torviscus Alto, where the view is magnificent. If I could attach files I would show you but it says I have zero capacity

What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 3025408739 What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 3025408739 Just read this thread and someone obviously though you were me Gipsy.

I live in Chayofa but its not quite as nice as it used to be seen a few chavs with their 'tramp stamps' around, lets hope they are here on holiday and move on soon.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 9:03

Queenie wrote:

What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 3025408739 What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 3025408739 Just read this thread and someone obviously though you were me Gipsy.

I live in Chayofa but its not quite as nice as it used to be seen a few chavs with their 'tramp stamps' around, lets hope they are here on holiday and move on soon.
    If you were that Gypo Bird Queenie, I'd would have to ban you as duplicate account...besides you are intelligent and to quite honest (whisper.....she is a bit of a thicko).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 9:15

I was going to add a new favourite drink which I tried last night but got carried away reading the post, and saw that someone though poor old Gipsy was me. :Big Smile: That's how rumours start What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 2419626307

OK back on topic, it was an Orange Blossom, basically Gin and Orange with honey added but really good I had two What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 120275
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 9:25

Queenie wrote:I was going to add a new favourite drink which I tried last night but got carried away reading the post, and saw that someone though poor old Gipsy was me. What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 2501716212 That's how rumours start What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 2419626307

OK back on topic, it was an Orange Blossom, basically Gin and Orange with honey added but really good I had two What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 120275

How's the head? What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 10:08

Queenie wrote:I was going to add a new favourite drink which I tried last night but got carried away reading the post, and saw that someone though poor old Gipsy was me. :Big Smile: That's how rumours start What is your favourite Tipple - Page 2 2419626307

Hows the Liver.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 10:28

Topdog wrote:
    If you were that Gypo Bird Queenie, I'd would have to ban you as duplicate account...besides you are intelligent and to quite honest (whisper.....she is a bit of a thicko).

Oy! I heard that - I'm not thick but I can do curses - not magic ones but things like bugger, sod, so Come mierda! watch yourself or else.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 10:31

Gypsy wrote:

Oy! I heard that - I'm not thick but I can do curses - not magic ones but things like bugger, sod, so Come mierda! watch yourself or else.
    It was just in relation to how intelligent queenie is and in comparison, thicko.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 17:16