Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Topdog
3rdforum
Gypsy
7 posters

Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference Empty Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference

Post by Gypsy Wed 25 May 2016 - 18:40

Are you In / Out / Not Interested either way?
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference Empty Re: Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference

Post by 3rdforum Wed 25 May 2016 - 19:24

“The UK has a residency based social welfare system, so anyone who resides in the UK has automatic rights to, housing, social welfare and health benefits, whereas here in Spain it’s a contributory social welfare system, so if you haven’t paid in you can’t claim.  That has nothing to do with the EU, it is a result of British Government policy and something I don’t see any political party in the UK likely to change, but people are tending to blame the European Union for the negative effects it can produce”

I'd say that if the UK government addressed this matter, a lot of the concerns people have would be alleviated.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference Empty Re: Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference

Post by Gypsy Wed 25 May 2016 - 22:01

3rdforum wrote:“The UK has a residency based social welfare system, so anyone who resides in the UK has automatic rights to, housing, social welfare and health benefits, whereas here in Spain it’s a contributory social welfare system, so if you haven’t paid in you can’t claim.  That has nothing to do with the EU, it is a result of British Government policy and something I don’t see any political party in the UK likely to change, but people are tending to blame the European Union for the negative effects it can produce”

I'd say that if the UK government addressed this matter, a lot of the concerns people have would be alleviated.

Totally agree, people feel aggrieved that they have paid in all their lives and get little if nothing when they need it yet there are those who arrive in the country and get what appears to be everything without any effort and in a short time.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 26 May 2016 - 21:25

If you aint paid then you should get feck all, sorry but I feel that is fair. If you go to UK and have never worked there then dont expect to get anything.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 27 May 2016 - 0:11

Some ugly fat bird from Doncaster who thought she was a Burlesque dancer was on TV tonight. She gets in excess of £20,000 a year in benefits as she is a carer to her own 4 year old son, who wears nappies ffs. Patsy was livid. She was worried they might stop her benefits as she had to go to the job centre for a reassessment. She comes out and proudly tells the camera she need not have worried and because her son is 5 next year she wont have to go back to the job centre for 3 years now. Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 16779677 Oh, and her son, apart from his nappy habit looked and acted perfectly fine to me. Running about the house like any 4 year old. Of course when she went to the job centre she had the kid in a push chair.  Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 27 May 2016 - 7:51

Thats a lot of money Vince, we didnt get that for caring for a lad in his teens with many problems and nearly every penny we got was spent just on care not on living.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 27 May 2016 - 11:36

Guess that would include housing benefit and such like but even so far in excess of what Patsys Government job pays. And Jobcentre staff who probably wonder why they bother. Her favourite shop on Doncaster High Street was Anne Summers.

being sick
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 27 May 2016 - 20:04

fecking hell where she live, I need to assess her needs
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 28 May 2016 - 13:21

Doncaster. A1 turn right halfway up.
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 12:27

Well after listening to discussions & arguments from both sides which is all VERY confusing.  I have decided to vote to remain only time will tell who is right. Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 1887251641
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 13:13

We need to take back control of our country, If we make a complete arse of it then so be it,
    If somebody wants to buy a JCB they will, in or out, I dont like the way they have been trying to scare monger,
    Ooo your pension will be reduced oo your holidays will cost more etc, Feck right off Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095
    angusjim
    angusjim

Post by angusjim Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 13:44

Mcqueen wrote:We need to take back control of our country, If we make a complete arse of it then so be it,
    If somebody wants to buy a JCB they will, in or out, I dont like the way they have been trying to scare monger,
    Ooo your pension will be reduced oo your holidays will cost more etc, Feck right off Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095
    Think both sides are quite good at scaremongering. I have just not been convinced that exit is the best / better way forward and that is why I have decided to vote to remain
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 14:26

What I don't get is why anyone would blame Europe for allowing the influx ( if thats the right word) of Asians and Muslims into the UK? That will still continue regardless of remaining/exiting the EU. UK needs to get the ducks lined up or an exit could be damaging economically ( not saying that wouldn't be a price worth paying )
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 14:28

Well i fear they will manipulate the figures to stay in, thats the sort of kents running the UK Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 16779677
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:04

angusjim wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:We need to take back control of our country, If we make a complete arse of it then so be it,
    Think both sides are quite good at scaremongering. I have just not been convinced that exit is the best / better way forward and that is why I have decided to vote to remain

I didn´t vote as it would be wasted Jim would vote out I would vote in.  But I do agree with AJ, there is so much shite being stirred up from both sides.  I have just banned a bod on Facebook for the inflammatory garbage he posts stirring up trouble.  He is a one man hate campaign and one of the reasons if I had voted it would be In so as not be to associated with the likes of him. If nothing else this referendum has really shown people in their true colours.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 16:31

Bet he soon changes his tune when the taxes go back up for non Europeans buying and selling property in Tenerife...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 18:22

Taxes dont bother me one bit, If you owe it pay it, I never expect to keep everthing without costs,
    Thats half the reason most countrys are in the shite, remember Tenerife 10 years ago, Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 2472758156

Now when buying property you have to show proof of income = ( Tax returns from your own country)  then proof of purchase, (Bank draft to the full amount shown on the escitura), no bags of cash under the desk, also if you under declare the value you could be chased for the correct value later,
    So they have caught on to why no money is in the pot,
    Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 1483819851
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 23:15

You HHIt is a fake poll the answer is stay as 50% of vote is needed and it won't happen as all immigrants, paedos, human rights fanatics,
    angusjim
    angusjim

Post by angusjim Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 6:22

Only time will tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 7:06

Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3712204970
    Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095 Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 3417148095
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 7:17

Happy hour at 5pm in pub. I shall be there! Fears addressed at Adeje Brexit/Bremain conference 1460810463

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 18:59