Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge

Anonymous

TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge Empty TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge

Post by Guest Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 21:20

TELEFONICA SAU trading in spain as MOVISTAR are upgrading all their customers in spain from ADSL to VDSL of 30mb .this will not require any change of cable in your house or road ,but a new free router will be required . customers who use orange/vodfone/europa will not be upgraded as they only have access to the legacy copper system run by TF wholesale and do not get any VDSL upgrades paid for by TF SAU

http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/03/23/inenglish/1427131404_012971.html
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge Empty Re: TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge

Post by Gypsy Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 0:01

I was told that bills would increase by €5 to pay for it but of course that could just be the usual Tenerife rumor mill working overtime.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge Empty Re: TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge

Post by Topdog Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 9:20

So if I have all the points in my house and already get free tv what will it cost to get me broadband and uk  tv.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 11:53

what do you mean by ´free tv´ and all the points in your house ??

Last edited by TVTenerife on Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 12:00; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 11:59

Gypsy wrote:I was told that bills would increase by €5 to pay for it but of course that could just be the usual Tenerife rumor mill working overtime.
    the price is going up for everone on 1/6 ..those companies that use TELEFONICA old copper system ,will have their wholesale price put up . only 
    ´movistar´ customers will get the upgrade as only the existing legacy copper nextwork has to be sub-let to others . we expect 4G phones to be included free of charge if you sign up for 18months ..
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 22:41

Old technology this.  TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge 1483819851
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 8:34

we have all the telephonica points and if I plug the ariel in one I get loads of free Spanish and some English channels.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 10:26

Topdog wrote:we have all the telephonica points and if I plug the ariel in one I get loads of free Spanish and some English channels.
    do you mean ´´tv´´ points and do you live on a holiday complex??

have look at  the website it might help you zktv.info

you plug your INTERNET ROUTER into the phone socket and then into the IPTV box then into the TV via HDMI

Last edited by TVTenerife on Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 11:31; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 10:28

Perfectspecimen wrote:Old technology this.  TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge 1483819851
    what IPTV streaming ??? 
    satellite dishs are old tech from the last century
    or maybe you have UKIP TV - black+white but the black bits are at the bottom and the white bits at the top
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 13:39

No I live in a small block in Adeje. we have telephone and TV points. Cheers
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 13:41

3 story Finca TELEFONICA upgrade all customers to 30mb free of charge 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 13:50

ok so only the spanish free to air channels . i wll have a outlet in Avenida España soon so maybe its best you pop in to see what you get from IPTV ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 15:13