Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
cunningham
Mermaid
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
Topdog
Mcqueen
3rdforum
11 posters

Lurkers

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurkers

Post by Topdog Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 21:20

When you are too pissed to understand, bye then. Thanks Cam
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 21:50

Our forum goes of topic as well lots of times and we find it all funny, thats what the banter section is for really, if you were in a bar chatting how long does the conversation stay on topic hehehe. I find your forum great, we have the same with lots of members that dont post at all, but its still nice to know that these peeps have taken the time to join just to let you know they visit. Im a member of a few other forums and I dont say much on them to be honest, I find some things interesting and some not so for me its just a bit read but I have nothing to add. I think the forum should be fun. But I think having a few sections that are a bit serious for potential members to get some proper advice is great as well. Thats why we have the review sections and try to keep them clean, we are not like Majorca Forum police though we just try to steer a little lol.

No telling off or anything like that except for spammers Lurkers - Page 2 951090068

I used to be a member of Trip Advisor, actually most of us were but everytime we chatted slightly off topic the posts would get zapped and thats how we came about making our own so peeps could have a bit of a laugh.

Lurkers - Page 2 577704309

I think you join a forum for what it is, new members read what is said and join because they like what they see. I like your forum for its friendliness and I suppose other members that dont chat like your forum to read so join just to show this. I join other forums for some serious topics, if we were all the same then it would be boring I suppose. You are all doing a great job and I like the way if you ask for other sections then you will kindly add them.

How about a donate to Daryn section hehehehe. Lurkers - Page 2 2133634253
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 21:55

no but you can have a link to your forum section and we could have the same. nice post Catface, thanks for your support
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 21:58

Hahaha cat face hehehe, hey there has been a link on my site to your forum for months just check out the other travel links section on my site no holding back from me.
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:01

Just checked its been on there since the 6th September http://majorcaforum.forumsmotion.com/f179-travel-links-section
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:04

Don't know about the donate to Dayrn section Lurkers - Page 2 3077217049
    I like your comments and that you like our friendliness,that is nice to hear. We will sort the forum out eventually. We have only been going a few months and we have to see what works and what doesn't work. I read your banter section and enjoy it and sometimes have a laugh at what is said.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:05

Daryn wrote:Our forum goes of topic as well lots of times and we find it all funny, thats what the banter section is for really, if you were in a bar chatting how long does the conversation stay on topic hehehe. I find your forum great, we have the same with lots of members that dont post at all, but its still nice to know that these peeps have taken the time to join just to let you know they visit. Im a member of a few other forums and I dont say much on them to be honest, I find some things interesting and some not so for me its just a bit read but I have nothing to add. I think the forum should be fun. But I think having a few sections that are a bit serious for potential members to get some proper advice is great as well. Thats why we have the review sections and try to keep them clean, we are not like Majorca Forum police though we just try to steer a little lol.

No telling off or anything like that except for spammers Lurkers - Page 2 951090068

I used to be a member of Trip Advisor, actually most of us were but everytime we chatted slightly off topic the posts would get zapped and thats how we came about making our own so peeps could have a bit of a laugh.

Lurkers - Page 2 577704309

I think you join a forum for what it is, new members read what is said and join because they like what they see. I like your forum for its friendliness and I suppose other members that dont chat like your forum to read so join just to show this. I join other forums for some serious topics, if we were all the same then it would be boring I suppose. You are all doing a great job and I like the way if you ask for other sections then you will kindly add them.

How about a donate to Daryn section hehehehe. Lurkers - Page 2 2133634253

Thanks Daryn, nice to know what we do is appreciated. A forum is nothing without it's members so all helpful suggestions from them are implemented. I think they call it "Democracy"! Lurkers - Page 2 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:22

Its good to have you on here Daryn, Thanks for joining us, We are getting a good team together, Even Mary come's in usefull, (Household tips), Lurkers - Page 2 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:25

Sorry for going off topic ( again) but where is Mary tonight?
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:34

3rdforum wrote:Sorry for going off topic ( again) but where is Mary tonight?

Ask Reg he know I think its a secret :Crazy:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:34

Mary's alive, he txt me to see where i was, Ive had a mate round, He lost his mother a few weeks back, Taken it hard he has, I broke the ice though i asked what was happening to her car, Good job he knows me,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:38

That's the game Reg, get him laughing, take his mind of it....
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:43

He has the same birthday as me, Except he is a year older, Not that i remind him much, But he has more hair, And is an inch taller, So would i swop. Nah, He has a stubby wife,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:54

Underdog wrote:He has the same birthday as me, Except he is a year older, Not that i remind him much, But he has more hair, And is an inch taller, So would i swop. Nah, He has a stubby wife,
    Did he ever find her again.
    Mary has been chatting with wifey as her Dad had his cancer tests today and we needed to sort something's. Then Mary did some paperwork and tax returns, then had spa tub.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 16:59