Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
8 posters

Reg & football

angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Reg & football - Page 2 Empty Re: Reg & football

Post by angusjim Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:45

marbro8 wrote:i was in to footy as a lad. used to go with my dad and uncles in the 70's to watch walsall. then when i went to school most of my mates were wolves fans. so we used to go to watch wolves one week when they where at home.  then they would come with me to watch walsall the next. because it was in the 80's we were heavily into football hooliganism Reg & football - Page 2 3275847336, running with the wolves subway army and the walsall casual's. i managed to get myself locked up a few times. but it took the fines and marriage to finally make me realize how stupid i was Reg & football - Page 2 1498946960. now my wife comes with me and we sit with the oap's  Reg & football - Page 2 3025408739. i played rugby union for a few years as a hooker. but i can only watch rugby union. not that namby pamby league stuff. i also played footy as a goalkeeper.  and despite my lack of height won a few trophies. and i played cricket as a wicket keeper, also winning a few trophies. but now i just watch  Angry3
    Fitba scum weather
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 20:02

angusjim wrote:
    marbro8 wrote:i was in to footy as a lad. used to go with my dad and uncles in the 70's to watch walsall. then when i went to school most of my mates were wolves fans. so we used to go to watch wolves one week when they where at home.  then they would come with me to watch walsall the next. because it was in the 80's we were heavily into football hooliganism Reg & football - Page 2 3275847336, running with the wolves subway army and the walsall casual's. i managed to get myself locked up a few times. but it took the fines and marriage to finally make me realize how stupid i was Reg & football - Page 2 1498946960. now my wife comes with me and we sit with the oap's  Reg & football - Page 2 3025408739. i played rugby union for a few years as a hooker. but i can only watch rugby union. not that namby pamby league stuff. i also played footy as a goalkeeper.  and despite my lack of height won a few trophies. and i played cricket as a wicket keeper, also winning a few trophies. but now i just watch  Angry3
    Fitba scum weather
    not any more AJ Reg & football - Page 2 755705644
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 20:08

marbro8 wrote:
    angusjim wrote:
    Fitba scum weather
    No you have graduated to illegal letting in a foreign country  Reg & football - Page 2 3025408739
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 20:19

angusjim wrote:
    marbro8 wrote:
    angusjim wrote:
    Fitba scum weather
    No you have graduated to illegal letting in a foreign country  Reg & football - Page 2 3025408739
    Thank godyou never mentioned the  fudgin smuggling Reg & football - Page 2 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 4:02