Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow Empty Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow

Post by 3rdforum Sun 18 Dec 2016 - 21:33

Scottish Sun "Routine service"? Do planes routinely take off on a 4 1/2 hour flight and land again 10 minutes later? Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow Empty Re: Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Dec 2016 - 8:23

Have you ever smelled their breakfasts
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow Empty Re: Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow

Post by searcher Mon 19 Dec 2016 - 15:46

I dread going on Thomson flights, so cramped and full of screaming kids, with snotty noses and coughing all over the joint Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow 16779677
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 20 Dec 2016 - 17:50

On my last flight (Ryanair) one of the many old gits on there decided he was gravely ill and we had to taxi back to the terminal. He then decided he was ok after all.  Flight To Tenerife forced To Return To Glasgow 1498946960  Personally I would have made him get off and miss his flight. 45 minutes out of MY life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:00