Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Topdog
Jimandsi
6 posters

Emergency over for Tenerife flight

Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Emergency over for Tenerife flight Empty Emergency over for Tenerife flight

Post by Jimandsi Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 11:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Emergency over for Tenerife flight Empty Re: Emergency over for Tenerife flight

Post by Topdog Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 13:40

Just caught this earlier, thanks for posting it Jimbo.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:06

Scary stuff that. I hate landing...and taking off...not too keen on the middle bit either.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:55

Jimandsi wrote:

well jim they were all lucky to escape a disaster, unfortunately i wasn't so lucky coming home last night,i was on the flight from hell,full of thomson all inclusive passengers,many still pissed up, about 40 screaming kids,charging up and down the isle. shitty nappies everywhere,the aircraft was a bloody tip.wish you were there jimbo.Emergency over for Tenerife flight 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:39

bet you are glad to be home H
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:42

Get yourself out for an early morning stroll tomorrow H.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 19:08

cunningham wrote:
    Jimandsi wrote:

well jim they were all lucky to escape a disaster, unfortunately i wasn't so lucky coming home last night,i was on the flight from hell,full of thomson all inclusive passengers,many still pissed up, about 40 screaming kids,charging up and down the isle. shitty nappies everywhere,the aircraft was a bloody tip.wish you were there jimbo.Emergency over for Tenerife flight 3025408739

Welcome back to Blighty H. Emergency over for Tenerife flight 3712204970

They say that the weather should start improving a bit in April. Weather
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:05

The Lone Ranger wrote:Scary stuff that. I hate landing...and taking off...not too keen on the middle bit either.

A very scared looking bloke was sitting opposite me once. His wife was trying to calm him down. "Don't worry " she says, "people fly all the time!". "It's not the flying that bothers me" says he, "Its the crashing". I nearly pissed myself Emergency over for Tenerife flight 3025408739 Emergency over for Tenerife flight 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:23

Jan me and our Son sat in a row and she kept saying which one of you keeps farting. We are both blaming each other as neither of us was guilty. When we landed the bloke in front turned round and said I do apologise it was me that was making the smells as I am so nervous of flying but I could not move whilst in motion to say anything to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 11:20