Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+11
marbro8
searcher
Adam Mint
3rdforum
Perfectspecimen
zdeekie
innit
Campbell Brodie
Mermaid
Topdog
Mcqueen
15 posters

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Topdog Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:19

You wanna try putting up with temps in their late 20's and 30'S EVERYDAY, then you sweat, shame eh
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Daryn Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 14:20

Good morning, well its my morning anyway 2pm lol
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 23:00

eveningall
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 7:11

Good morning members Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 1498946960
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 8:29

morningall
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 8:43

Again!!     Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 16779677
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 11:02

3rdforum wrote:Again!!     Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 16779677
    Iknow Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 16779677  but how can we stop it? at least this time in theresa may's speech she actually mentioned Islam
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 15:01

Corbyn got it right, "DON'T SHOOT TO KILL", no lets not. Shoot them in the hands and feet and leave them for the public with the families, friends and survived victims of the previous attack having first bash.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 15:08

Afternoon all. Hi
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 16:51

Well somebody better come up with something, Imagine sat in the pub or anywhere and that lot run in shouting this is for Allah, stab stab stab Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 1498946960, but by the looks of things dibble has been told shoot to kill, great lets just hope the police men are not charged with murder like the army,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 17:10

shoot to disarm and let us sort the fuckers
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 17:17

Mcqueen wrote:Well somebody better come up with something, Imagine sat in the pub or anywhere and that lot run in shouting this is for Allah, stab stab stab Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 1498946960, but by the looks of things dibble has been told shoot to kill, great lets just hope the police men are not charged with murder like the army,
     yep you are right, they are already moaning cus they let off 50 bullets hitting a bystander,Someone on the news said that innocent muslims are just as likely to get killed in one of these terrorist attacks? ye right how many muzzies do they know that frequent pubs on a saturday night Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 16779677
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 17:43

Can't recall if I posted about this somewhere already, last Wednesday its pool night, we're playing in the snooker club opposite Manchester Arena, best way for me to get there is tram to Victoria Station which is partly located under the Arena, I'm heading home, tram pulls in I get on and sit on first available seat next to door, I do not slide over to the window because on aisle seat I can stretch my legs out, there's an Asian, Indian, Pakistani or whatever guy on seat opposite me sitting in the window seat, I've just sat down next thing he's slid over to the edge of his seat is banging me on the thigh with his hand and repeatedly ranted something in a foreign language in to my face, I did not see this coming, I was texting at the time, if he'd had a knife he could have been sticking that in me as opposed to banging me on the leg, I pushed him away and moved up the tram like others around me had already done, the tram had not moved and doors were still open, the tram driver obviously realised something was going on as this guys still repeatedly shouting out his rant came out of the cab and called over some platform staff, the platforms were heavily staffed I suspect because of the bomb incident which only happend yards from the platform, platform staff had to manhandle the guy off the tram, I don't know if the guy who I would say was fortyish was drunk, mental, or just a notright...

On hindsight, given what's currently going on I should have just twatted him in the face and got off the tram as should everyone else, but no one did we all just moved up the tram away from him.
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 18:12

Good Evening Everyone , such a sad day again X
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 18:30

Musrats
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 19:50

good evening,watching the Manchester performance on TV,.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 21:38

So am I, didn't intend to but had some paperwork to do so put it on as background noise, it's really good given the short time they had to put it together, Bieber was a bit of a twat but nothing new there...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 2:51

Just watched  recording of concert again, unreal, how they put that together in two weeks, fantastic...
    10/10....
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 6:59

Good morning members Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 294053457
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 10:18

Good Morning Everyone x
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 7:03

Good morning members   Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 20 294053457
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 8:12

good morning Hi
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 8:27

Good Morning Everyone x
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 8:38

morningall.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 15:59

Crap afternoon everyone. Hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 22:02