Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
Topdog
Mermaid
Adam Mint
searcher
zdeekie
Mcqueen
Gypsy
11 posters

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum Empty How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum

Post by Gypsy Thu 25 May 2017 - 20:27

Last night Carol and I had a lovely evening in Marguy's Restaurant in Los Cristianos.  It was made even better because the PR who has returned to her old stomping ground is Karen Brown (Kaz) do any of you remember when she PR'd at Bojangles and she was responsible for organising the Forum get-togethers which is how many TF members met.

She hasn´t altered, still the same as always, big smile, says it as it is and full of fun.  

As we drove home I suddenly thought was it Kaz who used to write daft poems to Mike in Chayofa, I think it was but it is so many years since I have been on there I could be confusing her with someone else.

Just makes you wonder where all those people are now How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3275847336 and what everyone is up to.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum Empty Re: How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 May 2017 - 20:49

I met Howard first then we met up with Carol and Ben and a few others, when i left i thought well Howards alright not sure about the dizzy blonde and her young side kick, How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    then some stiff folk on the forum got rid of the trouble causers one by one, funny how people think we all should be the same like the stepford wives, well on here we are a mixed bunch , I'm perfect and you lot are not, How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3275847336
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum Empty Re: How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum

Post by zdeekie Thu 25 May 2017 - 20:58

Well how can you improve on perfection   weather  we managed it How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739. X
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Thu 25 May 2017 - 21:01

When we were out a few weeks back we went to El Medano, on the way this guy got of the bus at Guaza and I'm sure it was Henry, I could be wrong but I'm sure thet's who it was
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 May 2017 - 21:07

He was funny How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 May 2017 - 1:02

Fanny...
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 26 May 2017 - 8:43

I remember Karen,I liked her. Henry was okay in small doses,he was a pain though at times.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 26 May 2017 - 14:08

I know Sheila in the north very well, one of my customers, can't remember her name on Forum. Karen was KAZBAZ, I know her quite well, box of frogs. Carol the Blonde and the one that had funny Lipstick and blue eyeshadow, they are on here. I did not like Howard very much I found him very rude and obnoxious when I met him. I once met the Paedo, Andyvanman, he threatened me a few times and WOULD NEVER SHOW WHEN ARRANGE TO MEET FOR a kick in. I saw him then unloading his van so said hello, fecking coward, woman beating, child molesting bassa, he turned to blancmange. I left it could not be arsed in slaping a turd get me hands dirty. 
    Ben he is a nice guy, Reggie Kray bit of gangster but ok, he is still about thinks he is a film star. Sundowner and Dokgolf are still about, both a pair of lard arse pissheads.......... How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739. I see young Golfer quite a bit as he lives in my village and after a few squabbles in the beginning he is ok.
    I see Linda quite a bit as she likes my meat.
    That Cam bloke and his Boss are still about...... alright in small doses  How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    I see a few others in the shop now and then.
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Fri 26 May 2017 - 14:34

Not many then considering the amount that was on there  How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 1498946960 x
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 26 May 2017 - 14:38

Who was Henry, was he the guy that liked computer games, or was it toy cars.  Always complaining about the buses not arriving so couldn´t work?

Few snuffed it, Mike in Chayofa, Timmylish, Max's OH, Canarybird - frightening how time as well as people pass.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 26 May 2017 - 16:12

I do see quite a few but can't remember their forum names. I see Maxine now and then sure many but as they all had incognito names (oh no Incognito was one of mine) you would not really know. I stiil say hi to oneleg, great bloke.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 26 May 2017 - 16:28

Henry was always looking for a girlfriend . I met him at the charity shop next to Churchill's Bar. I met Howard, can't remember if it was Apolo Center or Bojangles. Annalfredo, Tom and Sharon, Tom that ran Bojangles, can't remember his handle. Jimandsi, in the Times. Eliot, Welsh guy, can't remember his handle either. Jackie McCotter, visited her at her pad in Dinistia. Pollye and her hubby in the Claddagh. Andyvanman in the Claddagh. Younggolfer and his partner. Seanocelt a few times. Phil O'niell, I think he was IrishMusico or summat. Not forgetting Doreen, who I really liked, she had a dog called "Red" as an avatar I think. There's probably more but I'm getting old and forgetting things... How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 May 2017 - 16:59

Topdog wrote:I do see quite a few but can't remember their forum names. I see Maxine now and then sure many but as they all had incognito names (oh no Incognito was one of mine) you would not really know. I stiil say hi to oneleg, great bloke.

Ah, so it was you who had incognito, when I had to rejoin after they barred me for my inappropriate user name of A.R.Sole I tried for incognito, ended up as I_N_Cognito...

I still do the daily quiz over there but I access it via a direct link so very rarely view the forum, last time I did I posted on here about it, it was up for sale, is it someone called Kirsty that owns it, two members who I think are also members on here were showing interest Angus Jim and I can't at the moment recall the other persons name, Angus Jim pulled out but the person who's name I can't recall had a meeting set up with the owner,,, don't know what outcome was as I never followed up on the story...

Mmmm, think it might have been Ecky Thump...

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 878948377
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 26 May 2017 - 17:02

Used to be Zarion that owned it, then Doreen took over. Kirsty was always just Admin I think...
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 26 May 2017 - 17:42

I used a couple of those names in the restaurant review I did on Marguy's which will be published in a couple of days.  Ended up by saying was Zarion a woman lol.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 May 2017 - 17:43

Had a look on the other side, took some screenshots of posts I was on about, read thread up to latest post, still unclear as to who owns it...

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3561243520

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum Image49
    How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum Image48
    How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum Image51
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 26 May 2017 - 17:54

9Plus, I had totally forgotten him, I loved his comments and Pffft.....  He is Mark Fradley isnt he that is the founder of Ten Diez very talented guy as well as being an electrician I think.

Can´t remember anyone other than warby who is mentioned in the thanks.

I must have been away when you said it was for sale but who would BUY a forum, when they can set one up for free.  Ours doesn't cost a fortune and if we deleted a lot of the old crap it would possible give us the space we need to run it for free.

I suppose though if you want to make money from it then you have to advertise and that needs lots of members not just a group like us chatting.  So someone must be thinking of making it into a money maker or maybe a money pit.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 26 May 2017 - 18:15

Met Marbs, real nice geezer. 
    Sean O celt, real nice bloke too met him first up with when I was with a right bunch of rabble, you all know who you are, Cam, Trish, Reg, Vince and er Janets
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 26 May 2017 - 20:15

Eliot was Slodgedad. Think I have met nearly all those mentioned so far. Still four on here I havent though........ Wonder why. How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 878948377
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 26 May 2017 - 20:31

Slodgie liked a pint! How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 26 May 2017 - 20:34

Topdog wrote:Met Marbs, real nice geezer. 
    Sean O celt, real nice bloke too met him first up with when I was with a right bunch of rabble, you all know who you are, Cam, Trish, Reg, Vince and er Janets

How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 294053457 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739 How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 26 May 2017 - 22:01

Henry was dyslexic wasn't he?? Met Sean O Celt a few times. He wanted to meet up for a few pints last time I was in GDS. Can't remember too many of the old forum.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 26 May 2017 - 22:27

Henry was a wee bit slow shall we say...I remember he got a job packing shelves in a supermercado up near Apolo centre, and at the end of the week the feckers never paid him. Arnold was his surname I think...
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Fri 26 May 2017 - 23:57

Perfectspecimen wrote:Eliot was Slodgedad. Think I have met nearly all those mentioned so far. Still four on here I havent though........ Wonder why. How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 878948377
    Yes why ? One must be me I don't even know what you look like who are the other 3 x
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 27 May 2017 - 0:20

Perfectspecimen wrote:Eliot was Slodgedad. Think I have met nearly all those mentioned so far. Still four on here I havent though........ Wonder why. How far back do you go with the Tenerife Forum 878948377

I thought you were gonna be over end of March when we were out...

Thank god you weren't...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 7:08