Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads

Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Empty Benidorm on the plonk with the lads

Post by Daryn Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 0:59

Havent really got enough photos for  review of Benidorm this year but covered this in the past on our forum some time ago so just thought I would share the photos of the lads night out trips.

First bar we went to first night the White Horse

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2030

First Benidorm pints not touching the sides

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2029

Got the shot just incase anyone wondered lol

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2032

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2031

So the first day we skipped breakfast in the hotel and had a pint on the beach instead lol

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2033

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2034

This was around 11am

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2035

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2036

Morgans cabaret bar made famous by the Benidorm tv series

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2037

It was rammed every night

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2040

Cafe Benidorm again choca every night

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2038

Poniente Beach on the other side of the old town.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2039

Levante Beach

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2041

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2042

Shamrocks Irish bar these musicians were well drunk and loving it.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2043

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2045

Jack AC/DC tribute band they were really good I will add a video at the bottom.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2050

The is Terry first time I have met him, he travelled out the following day, its my mate Colins friend he was a bloody good laugh. 

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2044

Random lass that started chatting him up lol, well he is a single guy.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2046

This is Colin he is one of my oldest mates and the only one I see these days.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2047

Now if you like classic rock these guys were amazing, they are called The Preachers outstanding act.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2049

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2052

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2051

The Secret Fountain we always went here, a great place to get away from the teen kids and be entertained. 

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2053

Sinatra's nightclub, tunes from the 70s and 80s, loved it. 

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2054

Old town, not a planned night but a good one

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2059

Outside a little tapas bar, the little Spanish lady couldnt speak a word of English but tried to sell us tapas, basically we had no option. First round €6 for 3 pints and out came the tapas, second round €10 and out came more food, 3rd round we said no food but she charged us €15and brought out lots and lts of food we were howling and give up after that, she asked us to come back the following night, not bloody likely.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2058

Terry Snake Hips as we called him, I have a video which I will upload later to show you why

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2055

Cracking U2 band really good in the White Lion Bar, this bar seemed to charge whatever they liked and was bloody expensive but we were on holiday and half expected to get ripped off occasionally.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2057

Oh yes at this point I was on pints of sangria, I was sick of drinking lager the guy give me a second one free because I moved table for other guests to sit together hehehe MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2056

Effects of the sangria kicking in

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2060

Walked past this bar every day and the food looked really nice so we tried it, cant remember the name of it lol.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2064

Great meatloaf tribute

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2062

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2063

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2061

English square , it should be called English alley as its long, always packed every night.

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2065

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2071

Trying to get a photo of the guys but this girl thought I wanted a photo of her hahaha

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2073

Try again

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2070

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2067

Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2066

Chips (american cop series) now

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2068

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Img_2069

Thats it not a review just random photos off my phone

Terry Snake Hips

Levante Beach

JACK AC/DC Tribute act

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Empty Re: Benidorm on the plonk with the lads

Post by Adam Mint Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 2:04

One of your picture takes me back over thirty years, on holiday with wife and baby daughter, on beach I see this cable ski tow thing, I'd done a bit waterskiing from the back of a boat but never cable,,, to explain this Benidorm ski tow imagine a football pitch out in the sea with a inward leaning pilon at each corner, a moving cable circulates the"water football pitch", water skiers get hooked on this circulating cable, when I done it all them years back when you got hooked to the cable it was brutal, 0 to 20 odd mph in a second,,, anyways I manage to first corner, Oh, deal for your money is four laps or four starts,,, so first start I get to first 90 degree turn, boats don't turn 90 degrees, but this cable did,,, splash,,, last attempt I'm getting hang of it got to last corner before I went splash,,, now at the first few corners loads of life rafts to swim to,Ah, second Oh, had been warned at start lose skis and your deposit gone, so at last corner I go for a swim, grab skis, one life raft, take it the assume if you get that far you know what your doing, seas taking me away from it towards pilon so I climb up it (with skis), guy in boat picking up people from life rafts don't see me,,, was up there for well over an hour, he comes gets me, I get a telling off, should have feckin drowned rather than inconvenience the fecker,,, so back on land I head to where I'd left wife and kid on beach, gone,,, get back hotel,,, wish I'd feckin drowned,,, women Arghhhhh...

Video below after your picture is modern not thirty years old, take up on that cable was brutal back then, but was brill to watch everyone fu#k up, but I got 4/4 successful starts, but zero laps...

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Image14

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYL7DW-eWY

Transport
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads Empty Re: Benidorm on the plonk with the lads

Post by Mcqueen Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 7:43

Looks like you had a good time Daryn   Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 294053457
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 14:34

He don't know yet still waiting on police report...

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 1460810463  Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 1696878685 Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 2084528412 Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 1460810463  Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 2084528412  Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 1696878685 Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 1460810463
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 15:25

Benidorm on the plonk with the lads 2761542443

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 1:37