Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review

Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Empty Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review

Post by Daryn Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 23:31

The Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel is a 3* star property in the quiet area of Benidorm but within a short distance to the nightlife and about 10 minutes walk to the Levante beach.

The hotel consists of a main building with an extra six annexes around the pool.

You can see three of them here.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2026

Our room 7207 was in annex 7 on the 2nd floor room number 7

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2021

This block was really nice but our room (opposite side to the pool) looked over the rooftops of the kitchens so we had noise from the extractor fans and the aircon unit when our patio door was open, didnt really bother us though as we were out most the time. 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2024

On entering the annex using your key/card you immediately came to the lifts on getting to our floor this is what we found. The building was spotless and had a lovely fresh smell through it every day.  

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2017

On entering the room again we were hit with that lovely fresh smell and we were well impressed. These beds were very comfortable the beds and room were made up every day.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2011

Rubbish picture sorry. 
    The entrance to the room with wardrobe and safety deposit box. The safe cost us €24 but we got €10 returned to us at the end of the week. Got to say this was the only complaint we had, I didnt think the safety deposit box had the best locking system and looked rather flimsy. 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2015

The bathroom was big, lovely and clean and we got fresh towels every day. We also had a hairdryer and an anti slip bath mat, nice touch.  

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2014

The room also had a tv mounted on the wall with various English channels. BBC1/ BBC2/ ITV/ ITV2/ Channel 4/ Sky News.

Lots of drawers two lots in the bedroom and the wardrobe 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2010

A free small fridge, great for your water/ pop or even beer if you fancy it.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2016

Pool area, the pool was nice and clean as well as the surrounding area's. They did have a stage but it never got used as most of the entertainment was outside at the front of the hotel.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2019

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2020

You might just be able to see the stage area had a huge cinema screen but all it ever seemed to show was fish swimming around and the days activities/ hotel information.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2025
    Top corner you can see the pool bar. We were paying €2.50 for a pint of Amstel day and night, sorry I didnt try pop lol.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2023

Better picture of the cinema screen

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2027

Inside bar area 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Img_2028

Sorry I thought I had taken alot more photos than this but it gives you an idea. 

Would I stay here again, I most certainly would this is an amazing 3 star hotel and better than some 4 star ones I've stayed in.

When you come out of the hotel if you turn right their is a really cheap supermarket on the right hand side about 200 yards, its really modern and stocks everything you will need.

If you come out the hotel and go straight across the road towards the Hotel Helios follow the road down all the way you will eventually come to the beach or walk down two block's turn left or right takes you to the main drinking areas it gets wild even in June but their is plenty choice. One of our favourite bars was the Secret Fountain, its a roof top bar with live entertainment all night. No daft lads in this bar.

This bit is a warning, late at night if you come out of the hotel and turn right and keep walking you will come to the very top of English Square which is where the young kids drink this is right next to a bar called Day and Night Bar, you will always see a gang of girls hanging around on this corner, we think they were from the eastern block maybe Albanian or Romanian etc, this scum was very aggressive towards drunk single men and they were mugging them and I mean really mugging them forcing their hands in the guys pockets not trying to hide what they were upto. We used to always finish off in the Day Night Bar for something to eat, drink and a game of pool, we warned lots of guys even walking one old guy to his hotel. We always walked down the square turned next left and walked round the block back up towards the hotel Helios to avoid them.

Hotel website http://www.servigroup.com/es/hoteles-en-benidorm/hotel-servigroup-pueblo-benidorm/

Thats it hope it helps someone feel free to ask any questions.  :sb:
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Empty Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review

Post by Adam Mint Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 0:14

Like the big numbers on blocks so you don't get lost when tired...
    Daryn
    Daryn

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review Empty Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review

Post by Daryn Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 0:57

Glad I didnt have to walk past that swimming pool after a night out lol
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 7:47

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 3318427985 Great stuff   Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 17:18

I won't go to Blackpool and I won't go to Benidorm... Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 17:28

Trish, have a word...
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 20:50

Benidorm is great man, its minging around where the bars are but its a good laugh for a lads break.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 1:38

Only been there twice, as said thirty odd years ago and more recently a couple of years back to spread Annie's bothers ashes, his or his wife's wishes as they loved the place, went yearly to a big fiesta and made many friends, to be honest in the thirty odd years between my visits it hadn't changed much, I would never say I'd never go again, but not really my place, few of Annie's mates doing a girls week there later in the year, she's opted not to go, now if it had been Tenerife she'd have been first name on the list...
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 19:47

Adam Mint wrote:Trish, have a word...
    I have been to benidorm and would not like to go back and as for Blackpool forget it lol
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 21:18

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 22:46

Mermaid wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Trish, have a word...
    I have been to benidorm and would not like to go back and as for Blackpool forget it lol

Well teucher holidays it is then...

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 1887251641 Flag Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 1887251641 Flag Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 1887251641 Flag Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 1887251641
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 30 Jun 2017 - 22:47

CAM, why I got black righting...

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Review 878948377
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 7:59

You've been fiddling with your i-pad...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 13:15

It's all wight now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 1:11