Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Reg going off topic AGAIN

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Reg going off topic AGAIN Empty Sat Nav ?

Post by Mcqueen Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 14:51

I wonder if Dermot uses Jon Joe sat nav, Google it. i dont do links.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Reg going off topic AGAIN Empty Reg going off topic AGAIN

Post by 3rdforum Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 15:13

Reg going off topic AGAIN 3025408739 Reg going off topic AGAIN 3025408739 Thats so true, we don't call roads by their numbers over here. Never will. Its a conversation killer! Reg going off topic AGAIN 3025408739

Reg going off topic AGAIN 3979496955 Now you've gone and made me go off topic again Reg Reg going off topic AGAIN 506932706

Gypsy, feel free to put these two posts where they belong.......in the dustbin!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Reg going off topic AGAIN Empty Re: Reg going off topic AGAIN

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:43

Underdog wrote:I wonder if Dermot uses Jon Joe sat nav, Google it. i dont do links.

Jonjoe Sat Nav link...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:57

Reg going off topic AGAIN 3077217049 He go's off on one, And talks 100mph, But if that was the other way round ?, My son Luke works with them irish groundworkers, The stories he tells me, They made him foreman because he could find his way home, And to jobs, He says i thought they were a bit thick, But i think they do it on purpose, So they dont have any responsability, I say dig here, and move that mountain, Which they do, And all they want to know is, Where is the nearest pub, And who is driving,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 18:29

Underdog wrote:Reg going off topic AGAIN 3077217049 He go's off on one, And talks 100mph, But if that was the other way round ?, My son Luke works with them irish groundworkers, The stories he tells me, They made him foreman because he could find his way home, And to jobs, He says i thought they were a bit thick, But i think they do it on purpose, So they dont have any responsability, I say dig here, and move that mountain, Which they do, And all they want to know is, Where is the nearest pub, And who is driving,

See as an Irishman thats the only bit I understand! The rest is double dutch. Reg going off topic AGAIN 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 19:36