Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

DVLA

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

DVLA Empty DVLA

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 2:46

These feckers want shooting! Patsys car had my private number plate on so I want to change it to her new car. Way system works is you have to remove it from car which gets its original number plate back, this costs £80. Then you can either put it on another car you own for free or it goes on a certificate for 10 years and you can save it. Simple eh? NO! They wont put it on her new car because there has been a break in road tax in the last 5 years! Just guessing here but bet its cos I bought it on 15th July, was taxed, but had no intention of using it until 1st August when I taxed it online. So they have had JUlys Tax and August so wheres the the fecking break wankers? Tried ringing them, no chance. then discover another phone line on tinternet. Yes, they did actually answer this one but Im talking to a machine. Press button 123 etc then tells me I can only do this online........ NO, I FECKING CANT. DVLA 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

DVLA Empty Re: DVLA

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 3:17

Just in case anyones interested the number is S25VRS, nowt special really but it happens to be my initials. Also happens that every fecker with a VRS Skoda wants it too so it has a premium. Nowt available on DVLA website anywhere close, bet I could get in excess of 1k for it. Could get one with Patsys initials for peanuts, we are still engaged not married by the way, 41 years,  DVLA 2419626307 ....... PDO........ Paedo..... Nah.  DVLA 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 7:55

Mmm, Recently sent off retention cert for a number i had and log book for Range Rover to swop, They sent it back saying you cant because it has not been taxed or sorned for years nor has an MOT,
    So i tied to sorn it but the Doc Ref number was not recognized, so rather than ring them i rang the tax department and gave him the Reg number and straight  away he said Ahh you tried to swop numbers, yes i said and i cant because it has been off the road years, can i sorn it please,
    so he did and he said reaplly to swop numbers and they should do it, and they did,
    now i know for a fact you cant swop a Reg number without the cars having an MOT so WTF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 9:19