Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Essex Seasonal story!

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Essex Seasonal story! Empty Essex Seasonal story!

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:05

As a trucker stops for a red light on the A12 a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load!"

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window.

As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again.

All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says............

"Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter and I'm driving the bloody gritter."
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Essex Seasonal story! Empty Re: Essex Seasonal story!

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:11

Essex Seasonal story! 3077217049 Nice one G!
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Essex Seasonal story! Empty Re: Essex Seasonal story!

Post by 3rdforum Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 20:13

Didn't know TD was a gritter driver?

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 9:43