Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Problem with firefox and own domains

sandas
    sandas

UK Male Posts : 1

Problem with firefox and own domains Empty Problem with firefox and own domains

Post by sandas Wed 8 May 2019 - 9:03

Hi, I tried to register with 2 of my own domains what are used all over the Internet  for e-mail etc and never had a problem.
    Here both were flagged as false.
    OK I use only 1 letter and then the 4 letter domain, but that should not cause a problem.
    I finally had to resort to Opera and protonmail to be able to register, but still login does not work with with newest version of firefox.
    I am also searching the over 18 section with all the fun promised, any hint?
    thank you
    Sandas
    innit
    innit

Problem with firefox and own domains Empty Re: Problem with firefox and own domains

Post by innit Wed 8 May 2019 - 10:27

You can only log into the over 18 section if you are under 25 sorry and that rules you out. First mistake I have to say . Problem with firefox and own domains 1554180325
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Problem with firefox and own domains Empty Re: Problem with firefox and own domains

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 8 May 2019 - 10:31

Hi Sandas. Sorry you're having problems. I am using Firefox Quantum 66.0.4 which is the latest version as we speak and have no problems. I am going to reduce the size of your avatar as it exceeds the limits allowed and is rather long. I suggest you just keep using whichever browser allows you to connect as you have managed to log in somehow. Problem with firefox and own domains 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 9:55