Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Not exactly a lockdown then Boris?

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? Empty Not exactly a lockdown then Boris?

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 0:30

Non essensial shops closing he says so panic time, I need some guttering. Turns out both Screwfix and Toolstation are not included????? Anyway neither had all the stuff I needed so I have ordered a delivery from both, enough for no delivery charge of course. Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 3025408739 
    Cant remember the last time I bought clothes from a clothes shop. Nearly all done on line with maybe the odd item from George at Asda or Tesco both of which are trading still. Just along the road from where I saw the pub obviously open today was a tattoo parlour with door open....... A big no no I would have thought.
    Essex girls must be pulling their hair (extensions) out.......... Good job I got a haircut the other day, keep me going for a while.
    About time you banned air travel too Boris, I have a live ticket for March 31st. Would be nice if I could get my £16.99 back. Good chance they wont let me in anyway and thats likely to cost one hell of a lot more to get back in that circumstance.
    Patsy will be beavering away on her computer working from home. Last week she was on there with about four of her workmates chatting on Skype. Rabitting on about Penis Pizza...... Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 2419626307  Yeah, fecked if I know, I didnt ask...... Luckily we had no flour at the time.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? Empty Re: Not exactly a lockdown then Boris?

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 2:13

Gatherings are now banned, more than two people. Except, wait for it, familys going to supermarket! NO, kids should not be allowed anywhere near. Apart from the fact that they are generally a pain they run around touching everything. Perfect excuse now, ban them. Also unemployed types. You know the ones. Dad pushes the ropey looking pushchair. Feck off. The food bank is that way! Grrrrr.  Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 16779677
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 3:14

I knew it was coming but it has hit me big time. Can't sleep,in pain.So have got up for pain killers and a cuppa. If I had drink in the house I would be on it to knock me out Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 1460810463
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 15:56

Sharon's cure for all ailments is brandy and hot water, she says her mother gave her it as a kid anytime she was poorly, I suspect her mother was trying to knock her out... But she swears by it so much I've even seen her take it as a precautionary measure...
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 16:46

Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 10:01

Generally take 3 precautions a week, next one due tonight.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 11:06

Good old Charlie. Decides to self-isolate in Balmoral and brings the virus with him...BBC News
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 11:21

Thats great news, he is not at Sandringham then. Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 294053457

All the rich people from London have descended to their holiday homes in North Norfolk. Range Rovers everywhere. I am keeping well away then. London is doomed!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 11:24

Not exactly a lockdown then Boris? 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 2:21