Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Illegal street party!

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Illegal street party! Empty Illegal street party!

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 9 May 2020 - 12:16

Thought it was a bit strange all flags and bunting out down Church Road in my village yesterday. 6pm I can hear amplified music so rush out with bottle of Stella to investigate. Parked on road 2 doors down from my back garden is a Transit truck with all equipment on and a Scotsman in regalia with medals adorning his chest. He gives a little speech and then on with the music. Neighbours all out keeping social distance some on chairs with a little table with booze on and all having a great time. A free pop-up concert in Christchurch! This was however soon spoiled by two plods in a van turning up. Someone had complained! So Transit told to bugger off. However we defiantly carried on drinking in the street. I have met some new neighbours and 8 bottles of Stella have been consumed from the stockpile. Illegal street party! 3712204970 Illegal street party! 2084528412
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Illegal street party! Empty Re: Illegal street party!

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 9 May 2020 - 14:35

Perfectspecimen wrote:Thought it was a bit strange all flags and bunting out down Church Road in my village yesterday. 6pm I can hear amplified music so rush out with bottle of Stella to investigate. Parked on road 2 doors down from my back garden is a Transit truck with all equipment on and a Scotsman in regalia with medals adorning his chest. He gives a little speech and then on with the music. Neighbours all out keeping social distance some on chairs with a little table with booze on and all having a great time. A free pop-up concert in Christchurch! This was however soon spoiled by two plods in a van turning up. Someone had complained! So Transit told to bugger off. However we defiantly carried on drinking in the street. I have met some new neighbours and 8 bottles of Stella have been consumed from the stockpile. Illegal street party! 3712204970 Illegal street party! 2084528412

Terrific race, the Scots!... Illegal street party! 3025408739 Find out who complained and let their tyres down. lol! Was your house the old "Farmer's Boy"?
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 10 May 2020 - 2:52

Yes thats where I live. Rough innit. Illegal street party! 3025408739 You can see my classic car collection/junk and even the boat on google, just got room for a 7m Hymer??????? Turns out I know the Scottish person. He was never slim but is bigger and older now. He used to come to Karaoke in the pub. Sadly I didnt take any photos but there are some on the community Facebook page. You have to join to see posts. Think I can load them to my page but a bit in the dark over that one. Me and Reg are in the same Tech class lol. It actually started about 3pm stopping at various locations in the village we just happened to be second from last or as it turned out last indeed. Illegal street party! 3913804730

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 2:47