Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Dont lose yer head!

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Dont lose yer head! Empty Dont lose yer head!

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 18 Oct 2020 - 1:43

So a French history teacher who was not your average leftie snowflake has been murdered by muslim extremists in the most horrific way. Well done. A few more million people will hate all muslims as a result. Absolute cowards. As I speak hundreds of muslims are making their way across the channel because they dont want to be in France. They dont belong here. Ifs fecking freezing for a start lol. Send them straight back! You are NOT welcome. I hope I live long enough to see the tables turn. Dr Richard Starkey (proper historian) has got in trouble over black lives matter bollux and upset all the leftie brigade,,,,,,,,,, according to the media anyway. Used to listen to him years ago on Talk Radio. Tells it straight????  Dont lose yer head! 3025408739 Shirt lifter innit. Anyway, free speech is important. Both of us are in danger of imminently having our heads cut off. Trust me I dont care. Not that long left anyway but I have indoctrinated my kids big time. Just a matter of time before those tables turn.  Hi
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Dont lose yer head! Empty Re: Dont lose yer head!

Post by 3rdforum Sun 18 Oct 2020 - 20:15

Is this the right time to point out that as the UK has left the EU, france is under no obligation to take them back ( unlike under EU rules) Dont lose yer head! 2761542443

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 19 Oct 2020 - 4:35

7370 so far this year. 1954 in September alone. They are not refugees they are economic migrants. Same as the ones flooding into Canary Islands. They must be removed to stop others following. Simple as that. Any method is OK with me. Get plenty on the deck of that Queen Elizabeth Aircraft carrier. Drop em off at Port Said.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 16:42

Another innocent French person decapitated today. These are animals. Cowards too. Its time we started fighting back. Like the guy in New Zealand.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 16:49

Protected species innit,
    inquest into American shootings Dont lose yer head! 3275847336 simple outcome - all criminals, charging police with a knife, bang

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 10:19