Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

TV. Head to head political debates.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

TV. Head to head political debates. Empty TV. Head to head political debates.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 22:53

Just wasted 90 minutes of my life watching the first one on Channel 4. Question Time audiences are usually more lively, and they are hand picked too. Jeremy Paxman asked a couple of awkward questions of course but getting a straight answer was proving a bit difficult. I thought they were going to go 'head to head' but alas no. Neither in my opinion will lead without being in a coalition which is no bad thing as long as its not Labour/SNP. I nearly put Green in there but of course they will need an MP first.  TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

TV. Head to head political debates. Empty Re: TV. Head to head political debates.

Post by Topdog Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 23:02

Coalition that could have been. Hitler and Yasser arabfat.....next
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

TV. Head to head political debates. Empty Re: TV. Head to head political debates.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 23:37

Cameron was making speeches about redefining our role in Europe, lets hope Farage does well or that may never happen........ Last time I voted Lib Dem cos I couldnt bring myself to vote for Brown or Cameron. In a way my vote counted then, cheers.  TV. Head to head political debates. 294053457 Its good to see the economy has turned the corner and my big concern at the moment is cheap labour from Eastern Europe and the consequential loss of opportunity for British youngsters, mine included. One of mine is on one of these agencies books, had work (12 hour shifts) a couple of weeks back doing flowers. I told him after Mothers day they wont want him. Yes, hes had feck all since. He never got the NHS job he applied for a while back, being English he wouldnt fit in I guess......
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 7:01

I went to hire a car at the airport, because I have a UK address still and a UK licence which is legal but I have a Spanish reidency it was a nightmare. I got ask for a bill for my UK address, said got bank cards got passport, got all documents for Spain where does it state I need a bill. I ask the guy if he carries one, oh and he was not British. I said to him if I came from another country as in citizen rather than resident would I need this, no. He said no just for British citizens.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 16:08

Yorkshire...pffft! lol!
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 16:10

When did plus4 join the forum...

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 19:41

Watched the 7 leaders debate last night. 4 communists, Clegg who appears to have turned into a Tory, Cameron who was useless and Farage who was being his silly self. As soon as he said about the foreigners coming for free Aids drugs I thought, woops, controversial Nige!  TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 21:31

Adam Mint wrote:When did plus4 join the forum...

TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739 TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 0:04

Aint looked at any of your posts or anything on the news, taped it and question time, will comment after I'v watched the bunch of twats...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 2:26

Well two hours of utter bullshit,,, aint voted for years, and I even have a postal vote so don't need to get off my arse, but if forced to vote would go for the same bunch we have, the rest are in la la land...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 11:15

You heard it straight from the fishes mouth, Vote Tory...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 11:38

Well I could have saved two hours of my life...

Well for me Cameron sums it up in the first 24 seconds...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 12:33

Bet this guy gets Vince's fuc#ing vote...

TV. Head to head political debates. 1003453391
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 17:38

Does it pay well Minty? I think I may have left it a little late for that career... TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 22:58

Never too late Cam, Mermaid and the dwarf, perfect. Minty he is just standing in the local council elections, any idiot can, just like my next door neighbour. Luckily he wont be a UKIP candidate so I wont have to vote for him...... I can just see him knocking on my door, can I count on your vote Vince? Only if you dont oppose my planning application Will.  TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739 I wouldnt mind but I sold him the land his house sits on 20 years ago.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 12:45

The Lone Ranger wrote:Does it pay well Minty? I think I may have left it a little late for that career... TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739

I thought about it once, but part of me just wasn't up for it...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 23:20

Watched the challengers debate last night. Nige, 3 commies and Milliband. Dont think he likes that SDP bitch. Maybe Labour will pool with the Tories to form the next Government...........  TV. Head to head political debates. 2419626307
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 18 Apr 2015 - 8:24

Perfectspecimen wrote:Watched the challengers debate last night. Nige, 3 commies and Milliband. Dont think he likes that SDP bitch. Maybe Labour will pool with the Tories to form the next Government...........  TV. Head to head political debates. 2419626307

Who? Shirley Williams? I thought they disbanded in the 80s! lol!
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 18 Apr 2015 - 9:14

No THE GAY BOY Cam,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 18 Apr 2015 - 23:04

TV. Head to head political debates. 2024858757 SNP I meant.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 18 Apr 2015 - 23:14

I like her. She's the Scottish version of Nigel. Takes no shite and calls it as it is. TV. Head to head political debates. 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 8:57

Jeremy Thorpe was the wooly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 18:05