Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Greg Clarke pushed onto sword.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Greg Clarke pushed onto sword. Empty Greg Clarke pushed onto sword.

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 11 Nov 2020 - 10:43

Right. Lets talk about some FACT's. When was the last time you saw a black man? Have noticed one or two looky looky men in Tenerife who were clearly recent arrivals who were indeed black but the vast majority of these 'black people' range in shade from dark brown to beige. Hence the term 'coloured' would be factually correct not BLACK. Now onto the gay bit. Now we all know being a gay is not a lifestyle but the thing is you cant tell someone is gay just by looking at them. However often you CAN. Being gay doesnt change the way you talk, or the way you walk, or your dress sense. THAT is a lifestyle and thats why they stick out like sore thumbs. Hence Mr Clarkes confusion. Now Piers Morgan has annoyed me as well by describing Mr Clarke as a 'Dinosaur'. This is a term that has often been aimed at me. Can you believe that?  Greg Clarke pushed onto sword. 2419626307  Consequently the word 'dinosaur' has now become offensive to me.  Greg Clarke pushed onto sword. 3025408739  Only downside to this is it probably makes me a fully paid up member of the 'snowflake' squad. 
    I rest my case so I will piss off now and walk the dogs and do a bit of work. Thank you.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Greg Clarke pushed onto sword. Empty Re: Greg Clarke pushed onto sword.

Post by searcher Wed 11 Nov 2020 - 20:50

G,D,S, is calling !!!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 11 Nov 2020 - 23:20

Aye, going on 6th December........ Probably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 9:36