Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Perfectspecimen
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
7 posters

Canary Islands hotels expect to be closed until at least June

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Canary Islands hotels expect to be closed until at least June - Page 2 Empty Re: Canary Islands hotels expect to be closed until at least June

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 23 Jan 2021 - 21:02

I think it's to kick-start your anti-bodies to fight infection if you do get it and hopefully it will not become a hospital job.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Canary Islands hotels expect to be closed until at least June - Page 2 Empty Re: Canary Islands hotels expect to be closed until at least June

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 24 Jan 2021 - 13:32

Campbell Brodie wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:Booked for March me and Patsy. EasyJet this time, they have £88 of my money. 3rd time lucky?  fingers crossed

To be honest, I can't see it happening Vince. Still, we live in hope! Canary Islands hotels expect to be closed until at least June - Page 2 294053457
    I need to be at the front of the queue mate and Jet2 and TUI want about 250 each!

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 24 Jan 2021 - 13:58

I don't think anyone will be allowed out of the country in March. For non-essential reasons, that is.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 24 Jan 2021 - 14:07

Ryanair have dramatically cut their flights for March but EasyJet are doing 2 a day from Gatwick and the flight back on a Friday there was a choice of 3! If they cannot fill the planes they will no doubt cancel some but I think its worth a punt. A few weeks to go yet and things can change fairly rapidly.

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 13:43