Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Cops got nowt to do round my way.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Cops got nowt to do round my way. Empty Cops got nowt to do round my way.

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 24 Mar 2021 - 0:24

Got caught on speed gun yet again. 37mph this time. I have now accumulated 9 points since first lockdown a year ago. Probably clocked up less than 2000 miles as well. Fecking ludicrous. It was in Patsys car but she has refused to take the bullet. Jeez. If I remember correctly the last one was 38mph so at least I am learning, probably too slowly though. Seeing as I have feck all to do these days I might take a new strategy on my travelling about, drive at 10mph BELOW the speed limit just to piss society off.  Angry2 On the plus side the Government gave me another £700 today for doing nowt so only right they should rob a bit back eh?
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Cops got nowt to do round my way. Empty Re: Cops got nowt to do round my way.

Post by Adam Mint Wed 24 Mar 2021 - 1:25

To easy to get done for  speeding nowadays, I've  not driven on a regular basis for years, live city centre don't need a car, hire one if I do,,, but when I did work/drive l done over 50,000 miles a year so obviously needed licence for job, last car I had as well as Cruise Control had Speed Control,,, I didn't like Cruise Control as it just felt as if you weren't in control of car,,, the Speed Control thing fantastic,,,, flick a little button on steering wheel and max speed you wanted car to do came up on dash ,,, so 30 limit set it to 30 and car wouldn't go above 30,,,, you just drove the car normal it just wouldn't exceed the limited you'd set,,, so you couldn't unintentionally exceed speed limit...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 24 Mar 2021 - 3:05

I have only ever once owned a car with cruise control. It was a 1997 Jeep Cherokee. Long since gone but I found the cruise control although interesting not to my taste. To be honest I cannot think of anything I would need my right foot to do other than control the speed of my car.  Cops got nowt to do round my way. 1483819851

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 16:27