Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Campbell Brodie
Mermaid
Elle1971
7 posters

Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap)

Elle1971
    Elle1971

UK Female Posts : 324

Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) Empty Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap)

Post by Elle1971 Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:40

Hiya - a few of you will know about our Canary Nightlife website. But we also offer other freebies, and / or cheapie stuff... so I'll list them here... and if people want to avail themselves of them, then they can. Thanks for your interest xxxx

Canary Nightlife - free pages offered to bars, restaurants and cafes. Simply fill out a form with as much info as possible... and we'll build a page. It will always be free for venues to advertise. There are also banner opportunities across the site for other business types.

Pet Friendly Breaks - free directory for owners of pet friendly accommodation to advertise their properties. You get a page of your own and can include up to 10 photos. Will be free forever.

Buy Your Holiday - free for owners of holiday accommodation to list their property. Includes photo gallery, Google maps and lots of space for info.

Dorada Design - Free template websites. We merely charge a hosting fee of €79 per year to cover domain name, hosting, up to 5 email addresses, and tech support. This is not to be confused with our core business, which is the design of fully bespoke websites, Search Engine Optimisation, and Marketing. That site will be completed and ready to roll in the next few days. I am in the process of adding a couple of templates into the gallery. Am aiming to be adding a new template each week.

We do have other stuff too... such as the free Canary Classifieds, our "Relocation" websites, and Lanzarote Business.... but I've tried to only list stuff that is either relevant to Tenerife... or that is the right side of a relaunch.

Right - who else has some goodies that they give away?
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) Empty Re: Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap)

Post by Mermaid Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 14:34

Great Elle,I hope it will be helpful for some
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) Empty Re: Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap)

Post by Elle1971 Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 13:35

Rather than start up a new thread... I am popping this update in here. Our newest project is Spain Buddy which is a general interest Spain website. We're launching sections of it slowly... but there are already a good number of articles on there. Recipes.... photos of the week... legal advice... There is also a FREE business directory, a FREE classifieds section, and a FREE Events Calendar. Anyone with businesses in Tenerife are welcome to add theirs in for free.

I don't have a section in the Business Directory for forums I'm afraid. But that is because I will be adding them in elsewhere. Once I have put some proper content on for Tenerife (instead of the Wikipedia fillers) I will be adding some info about this forum on there as a "Useful Resource". I'll let you all know when it's done... but it's probably not likely to be this month.

One of the ways that you can help (if you have Twitter or Facebook) is to share the link with your pals... or click "Like" if you see something on there that appeals to you. Gypsy says she'll give you a thick ear if you don't... and who am I to argue?

The other items, mentioned in the original post, are all continuing... and growing well. Now if I could just add an extra 8 to 10 hours onto each day, I might actually have tie to get everything done!! I think this rounds off our portfolio nicely. Canary Nightlife is going great guns - but we still want to give lots of free pages away to the venues.

Love muchly!

Elle xxx
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 16:55

Glad to hear it's going well Elle. Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 1293356558
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

Post by Elle1971 Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:02

Cheers Cam. Yeah... busier now than I've ever been... but it's all positive stuff.

Meant to clarify earlier - this forum won't just be getting a link on a page full of others... it will have an area of its own and a massive plug-er-oonie! If one of you wants to make me a 125x125 px banner (jpeg, gif, or png) I will pop it on the side banner for all Tenerife themed pages. NO rush - not likely to get to the Canaries until early December.

Elle xx
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:06

Fantastic Elle! That will give me some time to make a suitable banner. Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 3318427985

Do you really mean 125 x 125? That's a square, not a banner... Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 3275847336
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

Post by Elle1971 Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:23

It's still called a banner for web purposes love, yeah. 125 px square. I'll be selling banner space across the site at some point... but you can have the freebie as you've all looked after me so well on here... unlike 1 or 2 other forums in the Canaries.

I have included gif in the permitted filetypes... so animated is fine if you want it to really stand out.

Elle xx
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:26

Like seagull shitting and two coconuts falling off a tree...

Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 2485877773
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:28

Elle1971 wrote: Gypsy says she'll give you a thick ear if you don't... and who am I to argue?

Oy, thought I said you have my permission to give them a thick ear Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 506932706

Whatever, Girl Power we can sort them out Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) Bandeau-lol
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:35

Lone Ranger wrote:Fantastic Elle! That will give me some time to make a suitable banner. Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 3318427985

Do you really mean 125 x 125? That's a square, not a banner... Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 3275847336

Pedantic!! Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 871748619 No wonder your username is the LONE Ranger Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:37

Stickler for detail, Comes with hanging around here, Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) 871748619
    Elle1971
    Elle1971

Post by Elle1971 Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 17:38

LOL - plenty of bashing going on in here! xxxxx
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 18:02

You mean something like this

Services we offer for nowt. (or bloomin' cheap) Banner10
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 18:48

That is great Elle and I appreciate all the hard work and hours you must put into the sites. I know Lone Ranger(Cam) will come up with a great banner .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 2:18