Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight Empty Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight

Post by Blyth Spirit Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 15:50

One of the best programs made by the beeb in recent years.

Well worth watching.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight Empty Re: Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight

Post by Gypsy Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 16:57

I'm looking forward to it. Last one was BRILLIANT. I also like Dr Watson, he is more like the character in the books usually it is some old fuddy duddy but the real guy was a hero fighting in Afghanistan.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight Empty Re: Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight

Post by Gypsy Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:44

Did you watch it BS, what did you think - bit complicated.

Going to give Morse a try tonight see how that stands up to old John Thaw.
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

Post by Blyth Spirit Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 20:51

Loved it, right up my street that kind of intrigue with twist & turns brilliant !. Sherlock returns to BBC One tonight 459784477

Love the style of the programme easily the best thing the beeb has produced for years one of the few things they do that warrants the license.

Can't wait for second one.
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

Post by Blyth Spirit Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 21:49

Great final episode, still think you should have only seen a silhouetted figure in a dear starker at end rather than see his face.
    After rewinding we saw how he fake the death fall and how Watson fell for it (well knocked over rather than fell).
    Moriarty was superbly cast and acted in all episodes.

Can't wait for the 3rd series.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 22:32

Brilliant my only criticism is that at times they talk a bit too fast and I have difficulty catching everything being said. I must have blinked because I don´t know HOW he faked his death, but of course the last scene showed he obviously did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 21:23