Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb.

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb. Empty Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb.

Post by Blyth Spirit Tue 14 Jan 2014 - 14:39

Yesterday we managed to avoid all the talk & chatter on the radio about it and watched Sundays finale.

Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb. 3318427985 

Brilliant TV, sooo clever how do they write it and manage to keep the viewer enthralled despite all the twists and turns.

With doubt the best TV programme in years if not one of the all time greats.

Mind do think the BBC voice over man should not have said anything at the end as credits rolled and let most people unaware as to his reappearance.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb. Empty Re: Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb.

Post by Gypsy Tue 14 Jan 2014 - 16:18

Sorry to disagree, BS, I watched two episodes of the new Sherlock and was totally confused, the first one that gave different explanations of how he faked his death in the last series was OK, but far too many choices.  

The second episode, I thought that Watson having a wife may have added something, but that bloody wedding speech was so surreal I just thought whoever wrote it was trying to be too clever, far too many gimmicks and I gave up 3/4 of the way through as I had totally lost the plot.  

Didn't even switch on Sunday's episode...... shame as the first two series IMO were brilliant.
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb. Empty Re: Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb.

Post by Blyth Spirit Tue 14 Jan 2014 - 17:18

Each each to their own but Sunday explained things from the wedding episode.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 14 Jan 2014 - 20:37

I watched Benefit Street. Makes me feel good about myself you see. Family of Romanians, loads of em in one house. Gas and electric cut off cos they done the meter and about to get evicted because surprise surprise they aint paying the rent. Then they grassed up the gangmaster to the Police but they dont wanna know, half of them decamped to Bayswater, lovely. The program producers obviously want the viewers to feel sorry for them, sorry, it didnt work....  Sherlock...TV at its best simply superb. 3417148095

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 10:46