Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Campbell Brodie
Topdog
6 posters

kids of today

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

kids of today Empty kids of today

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:12

Just took Amelia home and stopped off at the big park near us to walk Alfie.
    It is a reasonably safe area here (mind you this is UK 2012).
    Happily walking up back of woods part, still in work clothes as I took Amelia home straight after work. 2 kids 16ish stepped from behind a tree and said, "what you doing", then Alf appeared, lucky he ain't my old Lab, Barney.
    One said usual chav twat thing, got any fags. Nope, carried on walking. "Got any dollar". Whats it got to do with you if I have.
    "We want some to get fags". Well go and ask Mummy for it.
    "you got some then, we might just do you for it"

OK, GIRLS I HAVE JUST FINISHED WORK AND I AM KNACKERED SO GET IT OVER WITH. I STILL HAVE STEEL TOECAPS ON AND A STANLEY KNIFE PLUS A FECKING GREAT SCREWDRIVER, SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCIDENT WITH THEM. OH AND I WILL ASK THE DOG NICELY TO BE GENTLE AND TELL HIM HE CAN HAVE DINNER WHEN WE GET IN.

They walked off shouting and swearing, telling me I am a c*** and that my family are going to get it.

Who brings these twats up.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

kids of today Empty Re: kids of today

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:24

That's all it takes Kev. Wrong place wrong time and some little gits like that roll you for change. Little feckers.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:34

Thing is immediately they shook me up by making me jump I was on a kick ass mode. I wouldn't hurt them at age, I am a carer but certainly they may hurt themselves if they play, whilst I stick a citizens arrest on them. Fact is no savvy, they could get seriously hurt with the wrong person, or they could cause someone to have a heart attack. Yeah perhaps walking in a dark area I am putting myself at risk, but dog needs exercise and its a free country.
    My point is though, what sort of parents are bringing these kids up.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 21:57

Parent assuming singular who have no respect for themselves or others so what chance do their kids have. They probably have different men around their houses from dawn to dusk who treat them like dirt so they think that is the way to behave, mother is off her head on dope so no idea what is happening to her kids. It is very worrying where the younger generation are heading as they have no decent examples to follow.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:07

Glad to say I was brought up to be respectful of others. If I wasn't, I got a clip rround the ear for my troubles. My kids have been raised to treat others as you would want to be treated. Manners cost nothing and mean a lot. They are also the foundation for good behaviour in the future.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:10

3rdforum wrote:Glad to say I was brought up to be respectful of others. If I wasn't, I got a clip rround the ear for my troubles. My kids have been raised to treat others as you would want to be treated. Manners cost nothing and mean a lot. They are also the foundation for good behaviour in the future.

Olsen Johnson is right! (rarrit!). kids of today 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:11

Scary, But what do you do, You are the one who will be in trouble if you kick off,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:14

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:Glad to say I was brought up to be respectful of others. If I wasn't, I got a clip rround the ear for my troubles. My kids have been raised to treat others as you would want to be treated. Manners cost nothing and mean a lot. They are also the foundation for good behaviour in the future.

Olsen Johnson is right! (rarrit!). kids of today 3025408739

Thats Higgins from Magnum P.I. kids of today 2811179292
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 22:36

You are all totally right, Reg you can't kick off, the one that has an income is the one who gets prosecuted.
    Thing is in a dark park they could start on the wrong person, get badly beaten or even killed then a the bloke they tried to mug is up on a manslaughter charge. Defend yourself you get it anyway. Only way is to give in, or to leg it, unless you are capable of defending yourself, but that may not always pay off.
    For me I had a dog to think of tonight, running off not an option, certainly would not give in, so call their bluff or they call mine and I have to hope I got the petrol in the tank to sort it.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 7:53

I take more responsibility for my cats than these parents do for their kids kids of today 16779677
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 9:42

Remember their faces, Then deal with them one by one, Just cover your tracks, If they know where you live ask a freind,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 10:30

Dark Reg, besides got a rep round our way and don't need to worry about eejits. Al the local lads call Jan, Mum.......from 15 year olds to 32 year olds, just from our kids and their mates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 1:32