Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Harry Rednapp's Trial

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Harry Rednapp's Trial Empty Harry Rednapp's Trial

Post by 3rdforum Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 18:40

Just reading about this. Rednapp was accused of not paying tax on a £189000 payment i.e. about 45 grand and Mandaric was cleared of a £600000 tax dodge at a previous trial ( news of which was only released today). Now, thats a total of £645000. The police spent 8 MILLION over the previous 5 years investigating this ( does not include cost of court which I presume the CPS ( i.e. Joe Bloggs taxpayer) will have to foot, of at least another million. Where is the sense in all this?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Harry Rednapp's Trial Empty Re: Harry Rednapp's Trial

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 18:41

There isn't any sense. Justice has to be SEEN to be done and this is how they do it...pillocks!
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 18:52

Probably a Chelsea supporter in charge of the case wanted him done.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 18:54

Redknapp pays plenty of tax in the uk, I cant believe they went after him, He did say in the begining if i do owe tax, How much is it, i will pay it, But no some pillock wants to gamble 8 £million, That prat wants sacking, So all of us with bank accounts in tenerife are avoiding tax ?, wtf, If i was Redknapp now, I would say stuff you lot, I'm going to live in monaco, He wont pay very much there, Then fly in every day on the private jet he could afford, Like Ken Bates, Phillip Green, And how many others, The uk stinks, Mp's expencies, Tony Blair - How much tax did he pay last year, The place is a joke,When they do collect it how much is wasted , ? 90%, Harry Rednapp's Trial 577704309
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:01

My uncle ( a proud Englishman ) was so pissed off with the UK government, he opened an account with the Bank of Ireland when over here and had some of his wages paid into it. He would then use it as a current account from his local branch in the UK( in Croyden I think ). Can you still do the same as this was years ago? I can't imagine HMRC leaving this loophole open.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:01

Same as this housing he builds Reg. He does loads for community housing, wants to build one totally private complex, nah you have to give us a percentage in community housing. Offers to put more in another site, nah we want it in this one. Won't build anymore then, Blox, losers.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:08

The UK cant be put right now, Its fecked, People with money should be encouraged to have it and use it in the uk, Not hunted down like that mess, Why is monaco a nice safe place to live and invest,?Because theirs a ton of money to pay for it, I mean Ringo lives there, so it must be good
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:18

The Lone Ranger wrote:There isn't any sense. Justice has to be SEEN to be done and this is how they do it...pillocks!

Come on Cam, you know how it works, whoever would have thought they would find 15 hearts supporters in Edinburgh...

Harry Rednapp's Trial 3077217049
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:21

Adam Mint wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:There isn't any sense. Justice has to be SEEN to be done and this is how they do it...pillocks!

Come on Cam, you know how it works, whoever would have thought they would find 15 hearts supporters in Edinburgh...

HMRC are after them as well!
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:48

Yip, no doubt based on an anonymous tip off from someone calling themselves Patrick, c/o, The Hoops Bar, Parkhead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 4:27