Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........ Empty If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........

Post by Gypsy Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 15:34

Just thought I would say to our newcomers that sometimes it is daunting to add introductions that will be read by people who all seem to know each other. You are not sure what to say or how they will read it. So until you get used to us and our sense of humour, until you know that you can join in any thread and be welcomed, and until you realise that you will soon be an integral part of our happy forum, why don´t you dip your toe in the water by adding your favourite song to our Homepage Music request that is changed daily. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also appreciate it is a bit strange when you thought our leader TopDog was a man to see a picture of a very attractive lady, but honestly he is only Mary at the weekends the rest of the time he is 'normal' or is that Norman ??

Enjoy xxx
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........ Empty Re: If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........

Post by Mermaid Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 17:07

Like gypsy said it can be a bit scary to post for the first time. Post and you can be sure of a good welcome
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........ Empty Re: If you are new and feeling a bit shy ........

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:37

I am Mary sometimes and normal never.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:39

NORMAN, Change your avtar Kev, Your lass is scaring me ,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:42

Mcqueen wrote:NORMAN, Change your avtar Kev, Your lass is scaring me ,
    PERV
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 20:20

If Newbies are having Probs logging in please say by email and I/we will sort. Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:59