Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+8
3rdforum
Campbell Brodie
Jimandsi
Adam Mint
Mcqueen
Topdog
Cruella de Vil
Gypsy
12 posters

Does anyone else feel like this

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Does anyone else feel like this Empty Does anyone else feel like this

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:09

We regularly welcome all our newbies to the forum and I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself.

Lots of people looking in. Do they think we can´t see them ..... sorry folks everyone can see you but do make some contribution even if it is just to say what a load of tosh you are talking. Or maybe even thanks for the welcome. You can get through life with bad manners, but it's easier with good manners :Big Smile:
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Does anyone else feel like this Empty Re: Does anyone else feel like this

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:10

I agree Gypsy, I'm bored with it now! The birthday thingy is the same.... Does anyone else feel like this 871748619
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:24

Yeah Bollox, if you have not got the decency to just say thanks, bugger off.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:30

Ita a mystery for sure, I can understand people from elswhere being given the hard word, Like us or them, But not a lot join in, Must think were riff raff, Them educated types looking down there noses But sending you pm's saying they never laughed so much Does anyone else feel like this 1695130124, Never mind, We shall pick them off slowly, Like we are doing, How many members now, We started with 10 maybe,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:02

Well I haven´t had any notification emails from Tenerife Forum for days could be my fault because I am only subscribed to 50 posts and obviously they are of no interest to anyone.

So back to the point. I have just gone on there to see if anything is happening and someone has posted the following message.

>>>>Yeah its a good site but it relies on people joining and contributing so hopefully some of the lurkers will take the plunge and register..Keep chatting, Crosses<<<<

Not sure what crosses means but we are obviously not alone. :sulk1:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:43

We all sound too pally, We all sound like family, Hows your cold today, good luck at the hospital,And all that blarny, i dont know what the answer is ?, I remember joining the tother one, just to advertise my garage for sale, i got told off for not waiting 20 posts, i thought what a load of tosh, Anyway i stuck it out, Had plenty of scraps, Watched my p's and q's and that was it, Only differance on here is nobody has a scrap, Maybe we should fall out a bit more, Maybe we are boring, ?, I'l start, Kevs a nancy boy, Howard blows hot and cold, Gypsy is bossy, Cams shorter than me, I'm perfect,
    Dermots irish, Blah blah blah Does anyone else feel like this 4251995413 Does anyone else feel like this 3417148095
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 20:40

Hey, twa# head how come I dont get a mention, given I represent the majority of stakeholders on this forum...

Does anyone else feel like this 427302201
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 20:54

Reg, tell me more about this "Hot and Cold" that Howard is blowing, do they live in Brighton? that should it.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 20:57

Adam Mint wrote:Hey, twa# head how come I dont get a mention, given I represent the majority of stakeholders on this forum...

Oy kiddo, don´t you go calling him names, Does anyone else feel like this 506932706 he's a sick old man - you must know that he has told us a million times. 🤣 🤣 Just do as you are told cos Im the bossy one so watch it.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 20:59

You are Shorter than Cam too, so watch yer bloody knee caps people.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:10

Gypsy wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Hey, twa# head how come I dont get a mention, given I represent the majority of stakeholders on this forum...

Oy kiddo, don´t you go calling him names, Does anyone else feel like this 506932706 he's a sick old man - you must know that he has told us a million times. Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 Just do as you are told cos Im the bossy one so watch it.

Sick my ar#e he’s on drugs...

Does anyone else feel like this 1696878685
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:26

Er! You have a point there. Does anyone else feel like this 1554180325
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:27

Adam, I couldnt be arsed naming everyone thats all, Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 , Howard will be on later asking what i meant by that,
    I could start running religion down, But thats wearing a bit thin now, Been told to lay off the ethnics (British) so thats a no no, Cant slag other forums off, Got told off for that so ?, We could have a spellind compatition Does anyone else feel like this 3025408739
    Ah feck it. Ooops got banned for that, Think i might try putting some photos on, Later Does anyone else feel like this 871748619 ,
    Right since we started whats the funniest thing you heard, For me it was when Cam questioned Mary about how tall he was, Mary blamed the high skirting boards, Well i nearly wet myself at that one, Quality
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:32

You can slag off other forums, Cam said. You can swear, we are adults. You can do what you like but under forummotion rules, no forum is allowed Racism, I suppose it stops terrorist groups forming.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:40

Topdog wrote:You can slag off other forums, Cam said. You can swear, we are adults. You can do what you like but under forummotion rules, no forum is allowed Racism, I suppose it stops terrorist groups forming.

Wouldnt dream of it, Does anyone else feel like this 2839888827
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:45

Gypsy wrote:We regularly welcome all our newbies to the forum and I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself.

Lots of people looking in. Do they think we can´t see them ..... sorry folks everyone can see you but do make some contribution even if it is just to say what a load of tosh you are talking. Or maybe even thanks for the welcome. You can get through life with bad manners, but it's easier with good manners :Big Smile:

But it's the same old issue, every time.

Basically, loads looking in, a few joining as members but only about a dozen of us posting regularly.

And when an intelligent question is asked, the thread is taken off topic within half a dozen posts. Does anyone else feel like this 16779677
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 23:22

Gypsy wrote:Well I haven´t had any notification emails from Tenerife Forum for days could be my fault because I am only subscribed to 50 posts and obviously they are of no interest to anyone.

So back to the point. I have just gone on there to see if anything is happening and someone has posted the following message.

>>>>Yeah its a good site but it relies on people joining and contributing so hopefully some of the lurkers will take the plunge and register..Keep chatting, Crosses<<<<

Not sure what crosses means but we are obviously not alone. Does anyone else feel like this 416843720

"Crosses" was the name of the OP. Does anyone else feel like this 1498946960 Does anyone else feel like this 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 23:29

Mcqueen wrote:Adam, I couldnt be arsed naming everyone thats all, Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 , Howard will be on later asking what i meant by that,
    I could start running religion down, But thats wearing a bit thin now, Been told to lay off the ethnics (British) so thats a no no, Cant slag other forums off, Got told off for that so ?, We could have a spellind compatition Does anyone else feel like this 3025408739
    Ah feck it. Ooops got banned for that, Think i might try putting some photos on, Later Does anyone else feel like this 871748619 ,
    Right since we started whats the funniest thing you heard, For me it was when Cam questioned Mary about how tall he was, Mary blamed the high skirting boards, Well i nearly wet myself at that one, Quality

I can't be arsed welcoming anyone any more. If they post, I will. If not, why should I bother.

The funniest story since joining was Reg's one about his mate Willy who had a dump in the sea. Feckin cracked me right up that did! Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:01

Reg and his Rim made me laugh
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 8:46

Gypsy wrote:Well I haven´t had any notification emails from Tenerife Forum for days could be my fault because I am only subscribed to 50 posts and obviously they are of no interest to anyone.

Not sure what crosses means but we are obviously not alone. Does anyone else feel like this 416843720

Not sure what crosses means = kisses (bad coding for smiles) Does anyone else feel like this 4248600970
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 9:49

Mermaid wrote:Reg and his Rim made me laugh
    I was on the classic Renault forum last night, A young kid had sand blasted his wheel rims, He asked what other people do with rusty rims, I nearly answered, But it would have gone right over his head, Does anyone else feel like this 1554180325
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 9:51

3rdforum wrote:

The funniest story since joining was Reg's one about his mate Willy who had a dump in the sea. Feckin cracked me right up that did! Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049 Does anyone else feel like this 3077217049

I always think about the bathers fleeing like jaws had arrived Does anyone else feel like this 3707059870
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 10:13

betty swollocks wrote:

Not sure what crosses means = kisses (bad coding for smiles) Does anyone else feel like this 4248600970

It doesn't. It's the name of the OP (original poster) and the one who replied put a comma after "chatting" which only confused things more.
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 10:34

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    It doesn't. It's the name of the OP (original poster) and the one who replied put a comma after "chatting" which only confused things more.

Whoops , should have read the whole thread - serves me right for skipping throu it.

Still like my idea though ,spread some looove,yer baby !
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 11:29

Jimandsi wrote:

But it's the same old issue, every time.

Basically, loads looking in, a few joining as members but only about a dozen of us posting regularly.

And when an intelligent question is asked, the thread is taken off topic within half a dozen posts. Does anyone else feel like this 16779677
    looks like nobody agrees with you jim as you have not had a response.to your post. but i do.Does anyone else feel like this 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 8:50