Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
betty swollocks
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
7 posters

Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. Empty Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 9:59

I am not religious, just playing Devil's advocate, but do you think the Government will tell Sikhs they have no right to wear a turban (not sure if that's what it's called) to work? I bet they won't! Or, will they tell vicars they can't wear a dog collar/ (Where did that fashion accessory come from anyway?)
    I'm just stimulating debate here...

BBC News
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. Empty Re: Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work.

Post by Mcqueen Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:18

They tried it when the crash helmet law came in, Sikhs won, They also have the right to carry a dagger because of there religion, So it wont work, i think the most dangerous thing is driving when wearing a burkah, Turn to look and the thing is still facing forwards, Ive seen it with my own eyes, So if there was an accident because of it i wonder if an insurance company would get involved with that mess, Nah.
    A dog collar came about because a priest spilt his dinner down his shirt, and he had a wedding to do, So he spun it around, Irish innit, Anyway, If your a christian and you want to wear a crusifix, Not a cat in hells chance, As we speak i can hear st michaels church bells, Not for much longer i'l wager,
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. Empty Re: Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work.

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:35

I would reply to this but I think I would end up getting a ban.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:37

betty swollocks wrote:I would reply to this but I think I would end up getting a ban.
    yep same here sweaty, do gooding dickheads. Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 16779677
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:40

No chance BS, reply away. Just beware that we have a watchdog.............say what you like about Christians, Catholics or Protestants, oh and atheists, but leave the rest alone as we are not allowed to say nowt about them. Pathetic, this is open debate so as long as it doesn't get racist anything goes. Religion is not a race, there are white English bred Muslims, Sheikhs and Budds.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:51

betty swollocks wrote:I would reply to this but I think I would end up getting a ban.
    Just trim it up a bit, Cant see you getting banned, Skirt round the onvious bits, Its the forum provider that kicks up a fuss, nobody on here doe's
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:52

So this is racism then :

'You're in my country now, talk my language': Second woman filmed 'hurling vile racist abuse'
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:56

Ban the whole feckin lot
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:58

betty swollocks wrote:So this is racism then :

'You're in my country now, talk my language': Second woman filmed 'hurling vile racist abuse'

Yes
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:01

Try and sell the bible in Saudi Arabia and see what happens to you !

Not preaching it just selling it,religious and social tolerance is not a strong point in may of the Muslim countries.

Stoned to death for being an emo: NINETY Iraqi students killed for having 'strange hair and tight clothes'
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:04

So going back to Cam's question it would appear we are all equal but some are more equal than others.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:07

a completely secular state, that would be my idea of heaven!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:07

Well when i see them burning flags and holding plackards saying behead those that insult our religion, And making a scene when bodies of soldiers going past, And no ethnic berates them for doing so, I will put them all in the same pot,
    There brainwashed from an early age, obvious, just like christians are, Forgive them father for they know not what they do, I said it before, Do what you like behind closed doors, But dont shove it in my face, I dont like it, Its all fiction anyway, But we must stand up for this Christian country, I personaly want to be left alone,
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:08

Mcqueen wrote:
    Just trim it up a bit, Cant see you getting banned, Skirt round the onvious bits, Its the forum provider that kicks up a fuss, nobody on here doe's

Unfortunately or fortunately depending how you look at things, when things as placed on the internet it is for all to see including plod and other government agencies so be warned.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:13

betty swollocks wrote:

Unfortunately or fortunately depending how you look at things, when things as placed on the internet it is for all to see including plod and other government agencies so be warned.

Exactly....
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:56

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    betty swollocks wrote:

Exactly....
    Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 2761542443 Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 3095951175 Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 1554180325 Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 1293740352
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:58

cunningham wrote: Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 2761542443 Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 3095951175 Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 1554180325 Christians have "no right" to wear cross at work. 1293740352

Exactly.... some things are better thought than said out loud.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 12:07

Thing is most of us do not hate other religions or creeds, just hate the way we are second class citizens to them, forced by our own powers, within our own country. I believe in behaving to the rules of a country you are visiting, that is all and not changing them just to suit the minority so as to eventually make them the majority.Vote TD.
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

Post by betty swollocks Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 12:13

It will all be done by stealth - a bit a bit there and before you know it job done - might take a couple of generations .
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 12:38

Topdog wrote:Thing is most of us do not hate other religions or creeds, just hate the way we are second class citizens to them, forced by our own powers, within our own country. I believe in behaving to the rules of a country you are visiting, that is all and not changing them just to suit the minority so as to eventually make them the majority.Vote TD.

Well said!
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 18:52

3rdforum wrote:Ban the whole feckin lot

Indeed mate.
    All this Religious crap gets up my craw.
    Ban the lot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 11:24