Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. Empty Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow.

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:13

The governments new tax and benfit changes will come into effect tomorrow. The one that will interest most workers is that income before tax is to rise by £630/year to £8,105. There are not so nice ones as well though...

BBC News
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. Empty Re: Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow.

Post by Mcqueen Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:45

Speaking of tax, Inheritance tax in spain tenerife etc is a nightmare, Sure your lawer says make a will, That isnt enough, If your partner dies you think oh never mind i get the apartment, Nah, you have to pay the tax, Unless you wait 5 years, But would you if nobody was ironing your shirts, Nah, you cant leave it to your kids because they have to pay it, At the end of the day there going to fleece you, Plan A, Make a LTD company in the UK - They own the property, Because of some EU law you pay no tax, And can sell it soon as you like, from the UK,
    Anybody wants to know more i have the www site you can have a read, I'm taking all my escutura's and wills and things back to the UK when i come over, I may be wrong but i believe i will be doing my tax through the same way, If in doubt read it, Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 871748619
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. Empty Re: Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow.

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:01

Mcqueen wrote:Speaking of tax, Inheritance tax in spain tenerife etc is a nightmare, Sure your lawer says make a will, That isnt enough, If your partner dies you think oh never mind i get the apartment, Nah, you have to pay the tax, Unless you wait 5 years, But would you if nobody was ironing your shirts, Nah, you cant leave it to your kids because they have to pay it, At the end of the day there going to fleece you, Plan A, Make a LTD company in the UK - They own the property, Because of some EU law you pay no tax, And can sell it soon as you like, from the UK,
    Anybody wants to know more i have the www site you can have a read, I'm taking all my escutura's and wills and things back to the UK when i come over, I may be wrong but i believe i will be doing my tax through the same way, If in doubt read it, Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 871748619

I knew you weren't zipped up the back... Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:13

A shilling saved is a shilling earned, Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 2472758156 RD, 5 ,4. 2012,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:16

Mcqueen wrote:A shilling saved is a shilling earned, Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 2472758156 RD, 5 ,4. 2012,

Nice epitaph...I like this one...

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTST0Z_a5FTKva8K7PqNMo7zSavMoxSImlqgspFYSXGGuXs_lkPBg
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:23

I like Spike milligans, I told you i was ill Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 3913804730
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:49

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. Epitaph_elevator_shaft
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:53

Went to pay my council tax yesterday and to get their account details so I can pay on-line, they understood in the end. Anyway the place was full of black people with strange accents signing up for tenancies so it looks like they have now discovered the fens. Another white enclave gone. Still they wont be taking any of our jobs as they dont have the work ethic like the Poles do they.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 19:43

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 3025408739 

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. Captu165
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 20:00

Tax and benefits changes start tomorrow. 1498946960  Shambles innit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 11:23