Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF. Empty I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF.

Post by Gypsy Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 16:24

So just in case you know these people/teams (you can tell I know nothing about the game as I'm not sure what to call it)

Terrace Bar A gave up their 100% record at Bar 180 C. They were always in control in San Blas and Mal only needed to win the last frame to seal another victory. But despite having numerous chances, he let the occasion get to him and after missing some easy pots he lost the last rubber to Wayne. Phoenix Knights also let two points slip at Gaffers A but there were no such problems for Palms A and Legends Bar.

Mal breaks Terrace Hearts
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF. Empty Re: I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF.

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:35

Gypsy wrote:So just in case you know these people/teams (you can tell I know nothing about the game as I'm not sure what to call it)

Terrace Bar A gave up their 100% record at Bar 180 C. They were always in control in San Blas and Mal only needed to win the last frame to seal another victory. But despite having numerous chances, he let the occasion get to him and after missing some easy pots he lost the last rubber to Wayne. Phoenix Knights also let two points slip at Gaffers A but there were no such problems for Palms A and Legends Bar.

Mal breaks Terrace Hearts

That is the Bridge club Gypsy, rubbers indeed.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF. Empty Re: I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF.

Post by Gypsy Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:38

Topdog wrote:

That is the Bridge club Gypsy, rubbers indeed.

No if you open the link it is defo Snooker, there are balls. You dont have balls in bridge you have cards. I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF. 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:01

Gypsy wrote:

No if you open the link it is defo Snooker, there are balls. You dont have balls in bridge you have cards. I heard a rumour we have snooker players on the TFoF. 1498946960
    Sorry its poker you need balls for.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:38

It is called Pool Gypsy, used to be in a league myself. However the rubber bit is a total mystery. You need a lot of balls of course and a big stick thingy to wave around, and the idea is to fill as many holes which are lined up in the corners and sides of the table bed before your opponent has a chance to come and spoil your game plan. Fortunately these sessions dont generally last too long and everyone gets a chance to play with each other during the evening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 1:18