Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland.

CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. Empty Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland.

Post by CaribeCelt Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 11:54

The Racism has started already and the tournament hasn't even started yetDutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. 1498946960
    What made them stage it there I'll never know...plenty of brown envelopes that's probably why.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/08062012/58/euro-2012-dutch-squad-report-racial-abuse-training.html
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. Empty Re: Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland.

Post by Mcqueen Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:15

Can you say Brown Envelopes Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. 3275847336, The worlds gone mad,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. Empty Re: Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:19

Lets just wait and see shall we. I for one dont believe everything I read in the media or see on the BBC. I have no doubt there will be a few trouble makers at the games but I suspect the Police will get busy with them. If they dont then thats a different story.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:20

Terrible
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Post by Blyth Spirit Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:28

Racism will happen during games fact, weather it's the minority or not it will happen it's in there society & game fair enough it may be the hardcore minority that causes problems but if they were going to stop it before being in the limelight of the Euro's they would have done it by now, the fact it's happened (and acknowledged by UEFA that it happened) during a training session just shows how bad the problem is.

I for one will be interested to see the stance taken by the players Balotelli especially can't wait to see him walk off the pitch when it happens.
    Platini says he'll get booked as the ref's have been instructed to book anyone who threatens/walks off like Balotelli cares about that.

Go my son make a stand and do it for thew authorises hand.

Dutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. 426031496 RACISM
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Post by CaribeCelt Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:48

Your 100% spot on there mate...
    But I believe UEFA can do nothing about the racism as it's endemic within their society...liberal do-gooders would have you believe racism is a football problem,when it is a problem effecting the whole of society.
    It's all fine and well UEFA having banners and tournaments against racism but imo it is a futile waste of time...society as a whole have to tackle the racism scourge.
    Regarding Ballotelli,I wouldn't be surprised if he done a CantonaDutch Team Suffer Racial Abuse At Open Training Session In Poland. 3025408739 He's a mad pup and something he is likely to do sometime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 11:24