Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+5
Topdog
Jimandsi
Cruella de Vil
Mcqueen
Gypsy
9 posters

Big Brother is watching you LOL!!!

NEMESI5

Russian Female Posts : 75

Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother is watching you LOL!!!

Post by NEMESI5 Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 19:50

Lone Ranger wrote:That Google Analytics site is massive. It is a very powerful tool which allows SEO operators and webmasters a huge range of statistics which I don't even pretend to understand. It is a password protected Google site which I'm afraid is not open to public view as it is also interactive and has to be controlled.

Here's where you go for the reports, pdf csv etc, your choice.

I'm getting about 10,000 unique visits on this site but not too shabby for a mediocre site. :)

Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 Analyt11
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother is watching you LOL!!!

Post by Topdog Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 19:55

Well said Gypsy, Jim makes a valid point if we were intending to run as a full business, but we are not that way inclined, YET.
    As previously said Jim if you or anyone else is wanting to genuinely advertise and can validly prove why you require more info on our stats, than the basics (which I feel is ample for anyone to see how things stand), we will happily provide, SOME.We are a forum not a company being publicly audited.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 20:04

That's exactly what we used to refer to as the "mushroom theory".

Keep'em in the dark and feed 'em bullshit ! ! !

Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 3025408739 Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 3025408739 Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 3025408739 Big Brother is watching you LOL!!! - Page 2 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 17:28