Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Olympic Millionaires...

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Olympic Millionaires... Empty Olympic Millionaires...

Post by Blyth Spirit Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 21:15

Heard today our local shoe shop won on last Fridays special draw.

Shops syndicate scooped one of the millions, however 10 work there but I my 9 won, latest employee (not clear yet as to how recent she is) choose not to joi when offered !!! How gutted must she be just over 100k each but she gets nowt.

Who on here is in a syndicate ?

Or indeed has won on the lottery and out of interest what highest winnings (be honest). Olympic Millionaires... 2472758156
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Olympic Millionaires... Empty Re: Olympic Millionaires...

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 21:18

Blyth Spirit wrote:Heard today our local shoe shop won on last Fridays special draw.

Shops syndicate scooped one of the millions, however 10 work there but I my 9 won, latest employee (not clear yet as to how recent she is) choose not to joi when offered !!! How gutted must she be just over 100k each but she gets nowt.

Who on here is in a syndicate ?

Or indeed has won on the lottery and out of interest what highest winnings (be honest). Olympic Millionaires... 2472758156

I've been in a syndicate since the lottery started. There used to be 49 of us but now there's only 15 due to redundancies, retirements etc. Best win was £115! And we just bought extra tickets the following week with that!
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Post by Blyth Spirit Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 21:31

Last place I worked ran a syndicate (as does current employer) best we/I got in 18 years service was us winning with 5 numbers but was at the time the lowest pay out ever on 5 numbers my mate at football also won on his works syndicate the exact same week. Got couple hundred if memoery serves me right, current employer playee National health lottery this year tried Irish lottery the other year but money/winnings normally covers Xmas pi** up on last day.

Our department has one also but best we won is the odd tenner !
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 22:07

I dont bother, But Janet is in one at work, The boss is too, Made them swear they all wouldnt leave him in the shite,
    He's Scottish Olympic Millionaires... 871748619,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 23:13

I used to work for Dublin Bus. Some mechanics in one of the depots I used to work in hit the jackpot over here. Split 1.5 million quid between 18 of them. The bassist in my mate's brother's band won 850,000. Finally, a guy I went to school with won 11 million in the UK lottery about 5 years ago. He returned to his home town here in Ireland and bought several pubs at the height of the property boom. Lost a fortune on them but still was comfortably off. They buried him about 18 month ago. Liver cancer. He never had any good luck after winning. Olympic Millionaires... 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 8:29

Far better off skint and happy Olympic Millionaires... 3913804730, Olympic Millionaires... 1934807147
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 14:52

Mugs game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 4:29