Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris. Empty Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 8:34

Very impressed with sgd playing "Duelling Banjos" in the Irish Times with resident band "Celtic Confusion" aka Derek Murtagh and Mark Monaghan...
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris. Empty Re: Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris.

Post by Gypsy Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 8:55

Brilliant, that explains why his son is so talented - like father like son.

Steven if you ever want to jam with some great musicians I know a man who would love to have you join them from time to time. They are opening the TEA on 30th September.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris. Empty Re: Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris.

Post by Mermaid Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 9:13

Stephen has many talents,He plays the spoons and I think the bodhran as well. Their other son Chris sings as well. A very talented family. Well done Stephen you played brilliantly
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 10:22

Brilliant, I know who you are now, I am sure I have seen you before, I never forget a face.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 14:36

Well done SGD, and that must be your lad on guitar doing Lynard Skynard. Bet your neighbours just love him! Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris. 3025408739 good
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 16:05

Perfectspecimen wrote:Well done SGD, and that must be your lad on guitar doing Lynard Skynard. Bet your neighbours just love him! Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris. 3025408739 Our own sgd on banjo in Irish Times, Los Cris. 3711883763

No it is not Stephens son that is Mark Monaghan
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 16:10

Well he may have been a naughty boy a few years back. weather
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 21:45

No, in the OTHER video. You explain Cam.........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 3:44